Developer looking for small project

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
HypersDev
Projects: DutyCalls
itch: ItsHypers

Developer looking for small project

#1 Post by HypersDev »

Hello!
I am Hypers, I'm 19 and I'm looking for a project to work on.

I have had experience with Renpy, I have worked on two projects. Both of which unfortunately was cancelled during development.

I would love to join a team and help development; I have worked on NSFW games, and wouldn't mind joining in on another one.

I am still looking for a project; I have been gaining more experience with Renpy and I can say I am pretty solid with most things with it now;

Duty Calls was my most recent project, I done all of the programming, itch page designing and community stuff (like patreon, and a website) for the game, but unfortunately the leader of the project decided to kick me off the project just before the release.
Link: https://topazgamestudios.itch.io/duty-calls
image_2021-04-25_141727.png
I have also done some work in Unity making the start of a visual novel in the program, which would allow the use of mini-games in the future! Although, I'm still new with that.
image_2021-04-25_141918.png
my itch page: https://itshypers.itch.io/

My ideal project would be one that already has a full team, with art, a story etc all fleshed out beforehand, I am not an expert developer, although willing to learn more tricks if needed, not looking to be payed, just want to put work into a project that ends up being finished in my freetime.
I would like to work on another NSFW game, I'm a *bit* of a furry, although if I like the story and the idea of the game I don't mind what i work on :)

Contact me here
Last edited by HypersDev on Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

HypersDev

Re: Renpy developer looking for small project

#2 Post by HypersDev »

Bump!
Last edited by HypersDev on Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

HypersDev

Re: Developer looking for small project

#3 Post by HypersDev »

Bump!

Sterkiherz
Regular
Projects: Comic: Miraclewish; Visual Novel: Murder Mystery Ghost Story (WIP)
Organization: Sterki Herz
Tumblr: sterkiherz
itch: sterkiherz
Discord: sterkiherz#7005

Re: Developer looking for small project

#4 Post by Sterkiherz »

Hello if you're still looking for projects to help with I'll drop my discord here: sterkiherz#7005 ~
๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ธ โœฆ ๐“๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ โœฆ ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ญ (sterkiherz#7005) โœฆ sterki.herz@gmail.com
~~Feel free to contact me for any questions~~
๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟเญจโ™กเญงโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธต
๐ป๐“Š๐‘”๐“ˆ & ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐“€๐’พ ๐ป๐‘’๐“‡๐“