Programmer looking for project

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Mahri
Github: hiukan

Programmer looking for project

#1 Post by Mahri »

Hey guys

I'm Mahri, 25 years old, living in Switzerland.
I've been working as a programmer for the last 8 months, using all sorts of different languages and software.
I'm a quick learner and have already been working with Python on different occasions, which leads me to believe that I could be useful as a VN programmer, even though I never actually did program a VN before. There are a lot of tutorials and resources out there, some of which I've already been looking into, that make me feel up to the task. I'm not saying I will be able to program anything for you, by no means, but I'll try and as long as you give me enough time, I should be able to accomplish most of it.

If you're interested in working with me, feel free to drop me a dm :)

P.S.
As this is more of a personal interest/ something I'd like to do and have fun with (also learn something new) for myself (... no fun programming something without a story or any artwork) I absolutely do NOT intend to take any money for this.

richycapy
Regular
Organization: EN Productions

Re: Programmer looking for project

#2 Post by richycapy »

Hello!!

I sent you a DM :)

kittylove94
Regular

Re: Programmer looking for project

#3 Post by kittylove94 »

Hello! I am looking for a Programmer, If you could add my Discord to discuss my project. Kitty#1669