[FREELANCE/PART-TIME/FULL-TIME][PAID - ANY AMOUNT][OPEN] - Ren'Py Programmer / GUI Programmer / GUI Designer

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
nonlogical_coder
Organization: Nonlogical Coder
itch: nonlogicalcoder

[FREELANCE/PART-TIME/FULL-TIME][PAID - ANY AMOUNT][OPEN] - Ren'Py Programmer / GUI Programmer / GUI Designer

#1 Post by nonlogical_coder »

THREAD STATUS: CLOSED FOR NOW

Hi there! I'm a third-year college student looking for a freelance job as a Ren'Py Programmer. I've been studying programming since 2018 and most of my courses focus on languages like Java, and scripting languages such as PHP, HTML, and JS. Amongst all of these languages, Python captured my heart, especially when I learned about Ren'Py. Since then, I've studied Python on my own together with Ren'Py as the medium.

I am an aspiring game developer, but right now I don't have the luxury to support the necessities needed for being a solo indie game developer. So most of my time spent on making countless trials and errors, test-runs, and personal ideas in Ren'Py and with Python itself just to widen my knowledge about the engine. And recently, I've released my very first Ren'Py module/extension here in LSF. I released it so that I can share with everyone the thing that I did with hours of practicing and using Ren'Py. This is also in the hope of making money online while studying so that I can support my studies as an Information Technologist as well as my family. The module is still in progress and right now the time is quite narrow so I can't really fit it right now on my schedule.

I specialize in Design as I really love creating designs with the touch of my own skills. And I love to experiment with different variations of GUI designs. I've worked before with a team of NSFW indie game developers as a GUI Programmer (Just a bit) and as a Marketing Material Creator (Graphical Images, Videos) (My Most Focus). But because of the incoming semester during that time, I needed to leave the team and focus on my studies for a while. Right now, my computer is struggling so far (GPU is broken), so probably coding at the best of my knowledge is the best thing I can offer.

I don't have any preferences when it comes to whatever you're making guys. I'm open to any type of game either SFW/NSFW and mixed with whatever genres that you guys want. But I like to work with 3D NSFW games that are made with DAZ or Honey Select. You can pay me with whatever amount that you want as I'm not really sure how will I price my services because I'm only working as a freelance so there are days where I'm not available because of my classes. As of now, I'm free on (GMT+8) Saturdays, Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays. But some of these days, I might also become unavailable so that I can prepare for my classes on Thursdays and Fridays. But I always make sure to prioritize what's more urgent. So if the work is urgent and my studies can wait then I'll make sure to make time for it. I'm also hoping that I will be able to turn this freelance work into full-time (Hopefully, If I will be able to balance it with my studies), because if being a solo game developer is not for me then I'm willing to be a part of a team that plans to create a regular release of their game.

I would be grateful if you will consider me because I'm adding every bit of jobs and experiences that I make online to my portfolio, so whether the payment is low as a dollar, I wouldn't mind, after all, I value experience more than anything. Earning is just a bonus for me, and I would be very thankful for that because that will serve as my ticket to finishing my studies and fully supporting my family.

Thank you for the time you spent reading this. If you're interested in hiring me, you can contact me through these accounts. And if somehow you have not received any response from me yet, feel free to comment down on this thread so that I'll know. Also, don't be afraid to leave me a message, I tend to appear offline in my status even though I'm online.

Discord: nonlogical.coder#0326
Gmail: nonlogical.coder@gmail.com
Lemma Soft Forums: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=51134

Stay safe everyone and thank you.

- Nonlogical Coder