[FREE] New programmer looking for a project to join

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
lorienaz

[FREE] New programmer looking for a project to join

#1 Post by lorienaz »

Hi, I'm lorienaz and I'm looking for experience with renpy.

I'm very new to renpy, but I have two years of coursework experience with Python and four years professionally with MATLAB (which probably doesn't matter except in terms of general programming logic).

I have a lot of free time and I'm willing to work for free since I don't have experience programming games other than for coursework. I'm just looking for something fun to spend my time on because I really enjoy visual novels.

I'm interested in working on SFW or NSFW and pretty much any kind of game. I would also prefer a LGBTQ+ friendly group to work with.

Also, if it matters, I'm a beginner in digital art but I know all the tools and such in Clip Studio Art. I can show you what I've done if you're interested but I've only really done it for a few weeks. If anything, I can help color and maybe clean up line art. I play dungeons and dragons, so I guess I can say I'm experienced in storytelling? Anyway, those are my miscellaneous skills.

You can message me on discord at lorienaz#3025
I look forward to any responses :)