Programmer looking for a project [PAID]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
ByFreddyFUN
Deviantart: ByFreddyFUN

Programmer looking for a project [PAID]

#1 Post by ByFreddyFUN »

Who I am?

Hi! My name is Freddy and I have 3 years of experience programming in Renpy, "Python Coding". I never publish a visual novel, but i made a lot of test and demos.

How much money?

Of course, i can't say if i don't know the type of proyect you want to made, but here are some sections for guide you on my mode of operation:

-If your proyect are FREE, and is very short, we can negociate, and MAYBE, i can work for FREE
-Normally, i charge per hour of work, but if you want, we can negotiate something better in common, of course, the price will be different, deppending on the task
-You can distribute the work however you want, as long as you give me good instructions and a deadline. Then I will determine the price in question (Explaining the reason for that amount) and I will ALWAYS charge half in advance
-Payments are always made by Paypal

What i CAN do?

CODE

-Typical codding ("Dialogues", "Set backgrounds-images-music", "Choices" "Let player choose they own names")
-Animations ("Sprites movement" "Blinks" "Camera effects" "Other little effects")
-Custom GUI ("Main menu" "Save-Load-Log menu" "Make special menus")
-Variables ("Remember a Choice", "Score", "Relationship's score")
-'Capitalism' ("Money" "Give or Recive money" "Buy and Sell" "Shops")
-Travelling ("Maps" "Free movement for a map")
-Minigames ("Basic Minigames and QTEs")

TYPE OF VISUAL NOVEL

I don't really care if you VS is "Dating sim" "Furry" "Gore" "NSFW" or "Extremly explicit".
I don't really care if you VS have weird or gross fetishs
I don't really care if you VS is Sexist, Homophobic or Racist
I don't really care if you VS is a inspiration or a copy of other
I only matter work for you, not what type of person are you, so don't worry, i dont will offend for nothing :D

What i CAN'T do?

I can't do big sprites/CG animations
I can't do anything artistic, so I will require all assets to be given to me
Im a writer, but in this work i only program, so i can't do someting what you don't say me

How you can contact me?

If you want to contact me to hire me or for a talk, you can do it for:

DM (But maybe i late to answer)

DISCORD (ByFreddyFUN#9236r)

I WILL WAIT TO WORK WITH YOU =W=/