[CLOSED] Investing $500 into a yuri project

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
DragonLord99

[CLOSED] Investing $500 into a yuri project

#1 Post by DragonLord99 »

I am looking to invest $500 into a new or existing visual novel that will be published in the next 2 years.

Criteria:
  • Yuri/lesbian must be one of the main themes
  • The art style must be anime
  • The project must have a completion time of less than 2 years (i.e. release date no later than June 2023)
Who this investment is for:
$500 is a lower end budget, so this post is directed towards a small indie team making a short game (<2h gameplay). Ideally I hope this goes to a project which otherwise couldn't happen without the funding. I would take a minimal role in the project, offering brainstorming ideas at most. But I do wish to be kept in the loop as a team member, whether that's a group chat, emails, or other communications.
I am not looking to invest into a large project whose expenses are in the thousands (where $500 is trivial) or a project already near completion.

The money can be paid directed to expenses (have the artists send the invoice to me) or I can PayPal to the company account if you need the receipt in your company's name for tax deductions. If the project profits, I would ask that you pay me back after other expenses have been covered.

If you think your project fits the description, comment with a link to your project page, or if it's so early you don't have that yet, send me a private message about your story and the team so far. The more details you can provide, the better I can decide where to commit my money.