C#, Python (Renpy) Developer looking for project

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
HypersDev
Projects: DutyCalls
itch: ItsHypers

C#, Python (Renpy) Developer looking for project

#1 Post by HypersDev »

Hello!
I am Hypers!
Before I get into what I'm looking for / experienced, a bit about myself!

I am a 20 year old man living in the United Kingdom, been learning development for around a year now, and recently got a job as a Web developer, I've been playing visual novels for a while now, and they are actually the reason I got into developing in the first place.

I have had experience with Renpy, I have worked on two projects. Both of which unfortunately was cancelled during development.

Duty Calls was my most recent project, I done all of the programming, itch page designing and community stuff (like patreon, and a website) for the game, but unfortunately the leader of the project decided to cancel the project before release.
Link: https://topazgamestudios.itch.io/duty-calls
image_2021-04-25_141727 (1).png
image_2021-04-25_141727 (1).png (141.56 KiB) Viewed 940 times
I have also done some work in Unity making the start of a visual novel in the program, which would allow the use of mini-games in the future! Although, I'm still new with that.
image_2021-04-25_141918.png
image_2021-04-25_141918.png (100.93 KiB) Viewed 940 times
my itch page: https://itshypers.itch.io/

I am helping out on a project right now called "No More Future", I just help when they need an extra helping hand, although I thought I'd mention it here as It's a really good visual novel and people should check it out
Link:
https://sedgelord.itch.io/nomorefuture

My ideal project would be one that already has a game plan, with art, a story etc all fleshed out beforehand, I am not an expert developer, although I amwilling to learn more tricks if needed, not looking to be payed, just want to put work into a project that ends up being finished in my freetime.
I would like to work on another NSFW game.

Contact me here
discord: ItsHypers#0567
Last edited by HypersDev on Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sedgelord
itch: sedgelord

Re: C#, Python (Renpy) Developer looking for project

#2 Post by Sedgelord »

Hi! Sedge here, author of the Visual Novel "No More Future".

I can confirm that ItsHypers is wonderful to work with, and his programming expertise and dedication to his work have saved us from countless issues with production already. His addition to the team was absolutely invaluable, and I wholeheartedly recommend his aid to any aspiring developers: whether you need an extra hand on board to add crazy new features to your game or fix whatever coding mishaps Renpy sometimes causes, he's your man. ^w^