[CLOSED][FREE/REVSHARE] Programmer looking for interesting and challenging VN projects

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
alexei
Regular
Completed: re:shape, Monster Boys Doctor, Hearts and Hexes, The Prince's Heart, Dragon Gazer
Projects: Motifs, Longing for Change, The Sinking of the Dream Chaser, Town of the Damned, Monster Boy Wars
Organization: Funigami
itch: funigami
Discord: alexei#5190

[CLOSED][FREE/REVSHARE] Programmer looking for interesting and challenging VN projects

#1 Post by alexei »

Requirements to participate in your project: You must be at least 18+ years old. That's non-negotiable.

What can I do:
  • Basic scripting to convert your story into a VN.
  • GUI customization.
  • Map Implementation.
  • Overlay images.
  • Mini games
  • Character Animation (like having your character breathe / move slightly or blink) - see an example of mine.
Genre: I prefer working on YAOI/BL, YURI, horror, mystery VNs but I'm ok with any genre, even NSFW ones. There are some hard limits I abide though, and I won't participate in projects that:
  • Promote or normalize hatred, prejudice, or violence toward any group of people based on age, race, nationality, sex, gender, religion, political affiliation, disability, or neurodiversity.
  • Promote or normalize rape, sexual assault, abuse, or stalking behaviors.
A few words about me:

I'm fairly familiar with front-end development, but since june 2021 I decided to dedicate myself to learning VN and game dev in general. I can also do relatively simple sketches, but I'm not that proficient.

I'm also a novel writer. So far I've published a three-part novel series and a four-part novella series on Amazon. I self-publish my works there, then I sell the audio rights to Traditional Audio Book Publishers like Podium or Spectrum. Being a writer / narrative designer, makes me an ideal candidate for your VN since I can understand how narrative heavy projects work.

Current project(s)

For now, I'm participating in the following games: Completed Projects: Contact Details

Last edited by alexei on Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:52 pm, edited 71 times in total.

alexei
Regular
Completed: re:shape, Monster Boys Doctor, Hearts and Hexes, The Prince's Heart, Dragon Gazer
Projects: Motifs, Longing for Change, The Sinking of the Dream Chaser, Town of the Damned, Monster Boy Wars

Re: [FREE|RESHARE|OPEN] Looking for interesting VN projects to code

#2 Post by alexei »

Project completed! https://alexitsios.itch.io/dragon-gazer

For this one I did:
  • Coded custom GUI
  • Scripting
  • Project Management of the Team
  • Sound engineering for the Voice Actor

alexei
Regular

The Prince's Heart is complete!

#3 Post by alexei »

Another YAOI Project is finished!

https://funigami.itch.io/the-princes-heart

Roles / Tasks performed:
Project Management / Lead of the project
Programming / scripting
Coded Custom GUI
Sound Engineering & VO implementation!

Neeka
Veteran
Completed: Hearts & Hexes; Winter Flower
Projects: Hearts and Hexes; Our Mountain; The Last Clan: Tale of Oni
Organization: Ostrich Burger Productions
IRC Nick: Neeka
itch: neeka-of-obp

Re: [OPEN][FREE/REVSHARE] Programmer looking for interesting YAOI / YURI VN projects

#4 Post by Neeka »

Alexei helped the team with our 2021 Spooktober project Hearts & Hexes!

They helped out with:

-Coding custom UI
-Programming the point system

alexei
Regular

Re: [OPEN][FREE/REVSHARE] Programmer looking for interesting and challenging VN projects

#5 Post by alexei »

https://funigami.itch.io/mbd

Roles / tasks performed: Project Lead, Production, programming