Programmer looking for projects [Closed]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
midgethetree
Regular
Completed: Back When, The Mother of Pearls, various jam games
Projects: When Everyone's Watching, Deliberation
Github: midgethetree
itch: midge-the-tree
Discord: rainafc#3353

Programmer looking for projects [Closed]

#1 Post by midgethetree »

Hi everyone! I've been programming for years and love storytelling in all forms, so I'd love to work with some of you on your VN projects!

I know my way around Ren'Py (and have even made some small contributions to the source code) and Python, so I can handle games with less traditional formats or heavier mechanics where more advanced programming is necessary. I've also experimented with Godot, so if your project makes more sense to do in Godot than Ren'py that's an option.

I'm particularly fond of stories with female protagonists, bonus points if there are fantasy elements. If your project is non-commercial and interests me I'm willing to work for free. For commercial projects, I'm open to negotiation depending on the complexity of the project.

You can look at my itch.io profile to see projects I've worked on, or check out the links in my signature. If you're interested, you can PM me here or message me on discord (rainafc#3353).