[OPEN][FREE/PAID/REVSHARE] Beginner Ren'Py programmer for PC and Android

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
hachi-

[OPEN][FREE/PAID/REVSHARE] Beginner Ren'Py programmer for PC and Android

#1 Post by hachi- »

Hello there! I'm hachi, an individual who has been working with Ren'Py on and off, playing around with it a few times over the past few years. I haven't published much of what I've done, though. I've made some improvements to a port of Chaos;Head Noah, a partial port of Saya no Uta, both of which were kept private; though I also worked on and published an Android version of the visual novel "Kill or Love", available on the Google Play Store.

So, as for my skills. I can:
-Script the basic dialogue and background stuff, of course
-Do a bit of animation (I'm not entirely sure how good I am since I haven't done much, but I can at least do basic stuff with it.)
-Do plenty of work with the UI and stuff
-Make a few custom screens (I'm sure I can do glossaries, CG/Sound galleries, and things similar to those.)
-Also work on an Android version, along with PC (Making the UI better for such screens, and even publishing it on Google Play for you if you want.)

So, I'm not some godly programmer or anything, I'm still a beginner, but I can certainly do enough for most standard visual novels.
This isn't my life or anything, but I have a fair amount of time every day that I can use to work on this stuff. And especially on weekends.
And as for what I'm willing to work on... I'd say nearly anything. Surely there's something in the world that would make my head absolutely explode and so I'd have to decline, but I can't really think of anything that'd get me to that point at the moment, so I'd say nearly anything is good with me. Of course, with publishing them to Google Play, there are some limitations, and I might be a little picky with how it looks... But other than that, I'll just work on anything, with more focus on stuff I'm more interested in, but unless I'm already busy I'll work on nearly anything.

As for the price, I'm sure would be important to a lot of people. For free, shorter VNs (~2 hours or less total) I'd usually be happy to work on them for free, unless they're too extreme. Otherwise, I'd want to be paid or have a revshare.

Well, that's about it! I'd be glad to discuss some stuff with anyone interested over on Discord. My username is "hachi#4156", feel free to come over. Thanks for reading!

awill320
Projects: Deep Awareness of the Universe Visual Novel

Re: [OPEN][FREE/PAID/REVSHARE] Beginner Ren'Py programmer for PC and Android

#2 Post by awill320 »

hey hachi! i could use some help for UI for a small project I have, your discord username does not seem to be working though!