[OPEN][PAID] Advanced game logic, Animations, L2D, Minigames, Mobile

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Asmodeev

[OPEN][PAID] Advanced game logic, Animations, L2D, Minigames, Mobile

#1 Post by Asmodeev »

Hi! My name is Asmodeev, I'm co-founder of Manka Games and I can offer you the creation of complex mechanics in Ren'Py. I have experience in creating systems:
  • Inventory;
  • Gifts;
  • Survival;
  • Environment (time and weather);
  • Location Navigation;
  • Random events;
  • RPG-parameters (luck, skills, parameters)
  • Crafting;
  • Quests and tasks.
And much more, just name it.

Extensive experience in creating ATL animations, implementing L2D animations, both at the level of motions and expressions, and with dynamic parameters changing.
Custom GUI makes the game stand out from the crowd at once. Its implementation is quite possible.

Custom builds creation (censoring, language builds, private builds for Patreon), mobile versions, Assets optimization, ensuring savegame compatibility during updates.

Minigames in Ren'Py is a special pleasure and a real headache. With this also please feel free to contact me.

As a portfolio that includes all of the above, our game Tame It!

The rate is $20 per hour. Larger amounts of work by negotiation.

P.S. Our sound engineer/composer also has some free time at the moment. Let me know if you need music or sounds.
P.P.S NSFW would love to.

I am nearly always online in our Discord server, and of course, on Ren'Py server as Archy#8323 or Asmodeev, feel free to contact me!
Or by email yummy@manka.games