[Closed][Paid] Programmer looking for a full-time or freelance commitment on a NSFW Visual Novel

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
enaielei
Veteran
Organization: enaielei
Tumblr: enaielei
Deviantart: enaielei
Github: enaielei
Soundcloud: enaielei
itch: enaielei
Discord: enaielei#7487

[Closed][Paid] Programmer looking for a full-time or freelance commitment on a NSFW Visual Novel

#1 Post by enaielei »

Skills:
  • Programming in Python/Ren'Py - I learned this language as a hobby of mine. When I first discovered Ren'Py, I realized that Python is a part of it that I also need to utilize. So in the past 3 years, I spent most of my free time learning the engine as well as the language. I built framework(s) (class-based OOP) focusing on Ren'Py before, and most of them were part of my learning process. Displayable, Sprites, Live2D, and other new features might be challenging for me but can be learned over time with proper docs, but I prefer to stick with what I'm comfortable with at the moment.
  • Programming in C#/Unity - When I was an IT college student, most of my time is spent on developing our android based game developed in Unity. This is the first time I touched the engine and the language itself. I went through a lot of self-learning processes to fully code the game alone.
  • Programming in Java - This is the main language taught at our university. So this is the first language I learned when I was a freshman.
  • Programming/Scripting in HTML/CSS/Javascript/PHP/SQL - Another thing taught to us was web technologies. I was able to go through all of these languages, although I can say that I would prefer to avoid these things since this is not really my cup of tea.
  • Editing using Adobe Premiere Pro/After Effects/Photoshop - Again, another self-taught skill of mine. I mostly used these when we had different projects in school where we had to edit videos etc. Surprisingly, I was able to use these in one of my clients. Too bad my computer's too weak to handle tasks relevant to these, so I wasn't really able to fully develop my skills in these.
  • Keen eyesight for Aesthetics/Details - With all of the projects I went through, whether it's school or work-related, I always put my attention to it. That's why I hate delivering things that are too bad to look at. You can say I'm a master procrastinator and perfectionist as well. This goes to the point where I will be bothered by a misaligned text until I fix it or make it appeal properly.
Preferred method of contact: Employment Type & Rates:
  • I'm trying to discover whether I can make a full-time commitment to this kind of industry to fully support myself and my family through this work. In my country, the base/common pay for entry-level programmers like me would be USD 355/Month up to USD 535/Month (PHP 20,000 - PHP 30,000). I'm okay to start with the base minimum pay or something within that range. We can probably also negotiate on this depending on the state and situation of the project. The pay is that high because I'm basing it on the base pay in my country for regular programmers/employees.
  • You can also hire me as a freelance programmer if for example you just want to get some things done, look into an issue, etc.
Availability:
  • Monday to Friday - 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM - GMT+8
  • Saturday to Sunday - 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM - GMT+8 (If you want to make reminders to me or just casual chat/get in touch? There may be times when I'm unavailable that's because I'm doing my chores and other stuff.)
Work Samples:
  • I can send some from my previous clients or personal works once we get in touch, although don't expect too much since I wasn't really able to compile all of them for safekeeping and future presentations.
Additional comments:
  • Although I stated some schedules in the Availability section, feel free to just drop your messages/inquiries anytime. I always respond immediately once I am up and running.
  • I prefer working on 3D rendered VNs such as using Daz3D. Games like these usually don't use sprites that much since each scene is rendered. As I stated above, I'm not really a fan of sprite works so I'd like to avoid it as much as possible. Another reason for this is because I see a great trend in 3D rendered VNs than the 2D-based/sprite games. To be specific, I prefer working with games such as Summer's Gone, Being a DIK, etc. I can also probably disregard this preference if the offer is fair and the project is doing well already.
  • I prefer to work with developers who are planning to develop their NSFW VN that they plan to maintain in the long-term as they see their future continuously developing the project by releasing episodic releases of the game. I'm planning to commit my full attention to the project as a regular job so a long-term project would be the best option.
  • I'm not really much of an idea contributor but I can participate if really necessary. But I'd like to leave this kind of thing to those who are good at it.
  • I would appreciate it if you are really planning to develop an NSFW VN because of your experience as a player. I for one also want to be a solo developer of such, but not with my current situation and resources. Maybe when the future permitted me. So having a dedication to what you're planning would be good.
  • English is not my native language, so sorry if I will make/made grammatical errors.
  • I'm a graduated IT student, so in my industry, I'm qualified for entry-level/graduate positions. The same goes with my skills, some of them qualify for entry-level positions so don't expect too much.
  • Sorry if I wrote too much, I tend to do that. My bad.
  • Keep safe everyone in these trying times.
Last edited by enaielei on Sun May 28, 2023 6:52 am, edited 3 times in total.

enaielei
Veteran

Re: [Open][Paid] Programmer looking for a full-time commitment on a NSFW Visual Novel

#2 Post by enaielei »

Bump.

enaielei
Veteran

Re: [Open][Paid] Programmer looking for a full-time or freelance commitment on a NSFW Visual Novel

#3 Post by enaielei »

Currently working with a team, but I still need some additional paid jobs so... BUMP.