[OPEN] [Paid/Unpaid*] Ren'py/unity programmer looking for a project

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
YumaDazai
Regular
Projects: PD9

[OPEN] [Paid/Unpaid*] Ren'py/unity programmer looking for a project

#1 Post by YumaDazai »

Hello! My name is Yuma! I am a Ren'py/Unity programmer looking for a project to work on. I would prefer paid work, but if I think the project would be fun, I am willing to work for free. I'm just looking for a project to fill up my free time and build my portfolio. I am an admitted student enrolled in an animation major, so I can also do art and animation. I am also experienced in Live2d (Both art wise and rigging wise).

Skill set
-Able to program dialogue, art, custom menus and GUI, basic turn base rpg systems, galleries, music, and more
-Able to draw and rig for Live2D
-Am Fluent in English, am fairly fluent in Spanish, and have basic language skills in Japanese, Korean, and Chinese.

If you are interested in hiring me, or would like more information or examples of my work, please message me on Discord at
@Yuma#8158
Thank you so much!
Programmer that will work paid and or for free! Message me on discord for more info at: Yuma#8158

oatnoodles
Regular
Projects: Samuda Interval
Organization: Tomuwa Entertainment
Deviantart: oatnoodles
Github: oatnoodles
itch: oatnoodles
Discord: oatnoodles

Re: [OPEN] [Paid/Unpaid*] Ren'py/unity programmer looking for a project

#2 Post by oatnoodles »

Hi Yuma! Your experience with animation/art would be really helpful for us, including your programming skills! We'd love to have you if you're willing to do unpaid work (we're all students/volunteering on this project so unfortunately we don't have funds to commission artists/programmers.) Please take a look at the project, and if you're interested, amazing!

Showcase trailer here!

Our project is Samuda Interval, a visual novel, slice-of-life, murder mystery & supernatural game. We have a Steam page as well as a Discord server and Twitter where we post content.
Ren'py amateur looking to learn as much as possible! Please be patient with me.