[FREE/OPEN] Beginner Programmer Looking For Projects

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
worrysyndrome

[FREE/OPEN] Beginner Programmer Looking For Projects

#1 Post by worrysyndrome »

I am a young beginner visual novel programmer looking to learn and create more games and gain experience on Renpy, however, I'm not very skilled in the writing or drawing categories. As I said I'm a beginner but understand some general/simple(?) things example - choices, basic point-based systems, and multiple endings. I have a tiny unfinished vn I can show as an example of my work if you'd like to see, I'm open to learning new skills and methods if you have anything specific in mind though it may take a bit :)

The only thing I'm not comfortable with is 18+ or sexual scenes and heavy visual gore, I don't mind writing/reading gore but have a hard time looking at heavy gore. So if anyone has had any ideas but hasn't had the ability to execute the idea for whatever reason feel free to reply or message me on discord at worrysyndrome#6620 (sorry for any mistakes I'm still new to all this ^^')