[Closed][Paid] Experienced Unity Programmer will make your game till completion

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Mipzy

[Closed][Paid] Experienced Unity Programmer will make your game till completion

#1 Post by Mipzy »

Hello! I'm Mipzy and I've been making games since 2014. I am a Unity Developer who can make your dream game a reality.

I have previously worked on Exogenesis ~Perils of Rebirth~ a Renpy game that was ported to Unity. It's a successfully Kickstarted game which was then picked up by Sekai Project and released on steam. I was the one who made some of the core features of the engine as well as the contents for all of the chapters. It is a Visual Novel / Puzzle escape room hybrid so that included coding 50+ puzzles in the game too as well as facilitating and programming everything in between.

What I can offer:
Fully custom Visual Novel framework on Unity which will make your game stand out and look unique
No limits with gameplay. You want to add RPG elements/Survival/Puzzle to your game? You want a game within your game within your game? No problem!
Can handle everything programming wise so you would only have to worry on content.
18+ NSFW works are OK!
Can stay till completion as long as I get paid.

I have also made and self published my own game Towertale which was released on Steam and Switch. I also can work on any genre of games like Action/RPG, Visual Novel Hybrids, JRPGs, Simulation, Roguelike, and Survival Sandbox games.

If you like to view some more of my works you can check out my Portfolio here: https://mipzy.carrd.co/

I'm only taking paid work and no revshares because I need to eat! I'm also not taking NFT/Blockchain games!

Let me know if I can help you with your game.

You can contact me via my email:
mipzeemallows@gmail.com

Currently working on:
Paranoid American's r18 visual Novel - Lucifer in Lower Manhattan (Completed July 2022 - October 2022)
Adventure and Mischief Studios - AMS Text Engine. (Completed August 2022 - November 2022)
Last edited by Mipzy on Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a game developer of 8 years. Got a game you want to make? Let me do it for you!
Check out my portfolio: https://mipzy.carrd.co/

AnonynnAMS
Completed: Apocamorphosis
Projects: Apocamorphosis, Auvora,
Organization: Adventure and Mischief Studios
Deviantart: Plainstats

Re: [Open][Paid] Experienced Unity Programmer will make your game till completion

#2 Post by AnonynnAMS »

So I hired Mipsy for roughly 1500 dollars to help create a text adventure engine for me that I could use to create customize text adventures in. In the beginning of the project, he was very communicative and was willing to work with me on just about everything that I wanted or needed. I even paid him extra on a couple of things just because I wanted to help support him and create a good bond. Unfortunately, at some point during the project, he told me he needed to get a real job and that's pretty much when things started to go downhill. He would work on a single thing for months on end, telling me the next phase was on the way, only to tell me months later he hadn't gotten started, got delayed, hadn't had a chance to work on it yet, etc. I was trying to be patient and understanding and was like, hey, you know, work on things when you have the time.

After this, he got very, very distant and would barely respond to me, barest minimum responses and only during the weekends. Finally, he outright told me he would refund me 500 dollars of the project and that he could no longer work on it because he had his own project he wanted to work on. This forced me to comply as I couldn't make him work and then it's been a struggle ever since finding a programmer that could take over his work since the engine is almost unusuable in the condition he left it. He told me would help the new programmers figure out how to use his engine by providing videos and feedback to them, but they've heard nothing from him. No help whatsoever. When I complained to him that he wasn't holding up his end of the deal, he claimed that he owed me nothing at all. And that was it.

I do NOT recommend Mipsy. Do not hire him. When or if, he decides to come back to my project to finish what he started. I'll change this review.
Last edited by AnonynnAMS on Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mipzy

Re: [Open][Paid] Experienced Unity Programmer will make your game till completion

#3 Post by Mipzy »

Thanks for trusting me with your project!

My commissions are now open again. For inquiries, feel free to contact me via my email: mipzeemallows@gmail.com

I've added my previous work this year in my Portfolio Website. Feel free to check them for reference of my work:
Lucifer Lives in Lower Manhattan (Completed July 2022 - October 2022)
AMS TextAdventure Engine (Completed August 2022 - November 2022)

Please read my Terms of Service before reaching out. Thank you and hope to work with you soon!
I'm a game developer of 8 years. Got a game you want to make? Let me do it for you!
Check out my portfolio: https://mipzy.carrd.co/