[PAID] Ren'py/Python Programmer for Hire

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Mole-chan
Veteran
Completed: DUAEL, Escape from Puzzlegate
Projects: A Bird with Gold-Mended Wings
Deviantart: mole-chan
itch: moleworks

[PAID] Ren'py/Python Programmer for Hire

#1 Post by Mole-chan »

Hello!
I'm Mole, programmer for Moleworks. Schoolwork reminded me how much I love working in Python without having to wear 20 other hats to get there, so now I want to bring that passion to YOU! (Yes, you!)

Background:
I'm a hobby programmer who has been working with Ren'py on and off since 2009, publishing two games plus one demo. If the output seems small, it's because I tend to wear all the hats and so development is lengthy. Give me your code, however, and I'm a speed demon!

I can do the following easily:
  • Sprite integration
  • GUI Integration (Provide your own designs and assets. Graphic design is not my passion)
  • Script Integration
  • Animation and ATL
As well as these, with a little more time and studying:
  • Map
  • DSE
  • RPG Engines
I am open to minigames and more extensive Python on a case-by-case basis. While I love extending the engine, I tend to do so experimentally, and wouldn't want to promise you more than I can comfortably deliver. If you've got an idea, feel free to pitch it! Just know I'm more likely to turn it down.

Examples:
I've previously worked exclusively on my own projects, which include "DUÆL", "<3", and "Talpin University", all of which can be found on my Itch.io store.

Pricing:
Prices may vary by project and complexity, though my general rate is $15 an hour. If you want to work out something in particular with pricing, just let me know! I'm flexible and just want to dip my toes into working for others at a fair price. :)

I can be reached here at Lemmasoft or any of the following methods:
email: gamedev@mole.works
twitter: @moleworks_games or @molechan
discord: Moley#4819

Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to working with you!!

CSK

Re: [PAID] Ren'py/Python Programmer for Hire

#2 Post by CSK »

Fixed a UI issue in my project. Friendly, engaged, pleasant to work with. Would recommend.