LOOK HERE PROGRAMMER FOR HIRE( The Sauce )

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
The_Sauce
Projects: Normalcy
Organization: The Sauce
itch: the-real-sauce
Discord: The_Sauce#1952

LOOK HERE PROGRAMMER FOR HIRE( The Sauce )

#1 Post by The_Sauce »

Hey, I am a freelance programmer/game designer for Renpy.

As I develop my alpha version of my passion project, I have some time to do some code commissions for other people's games to fund mine.

SO here is a list of what I can do:

OPEN WORLD ELEMENTS:
####################################################
Day/Night Cycles with different events for each
Hours/Day/Weeks/Months/Years (real time in game clock)
Weather and Temperatures that affect NPC and character
Seasons for each month
Random NPC routes and schedules
Random World Events
Character schedules
Closed areas at certain times (shops and other locations)

DYNAMIC UI/SHOP SYSTEM/INVENTORY SYSTEM:
Animated UI elements
Screens being moved into frame with dynamic animations
Almost any inventory system style you can think of (X)
Stackable items
Use/Drop/Combine system
Shop prices fluctuating (functioning economy)
Coupons, sales and limited stock systems
Selling and trade system (item value system)
RPG centered haggling

NAVIGATION SYSTEM:
Almost any map system style you can think of (X)
Dynamic map screens
RPG style random enemy encounter/random encounter system
Transition screen from map navigation

COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS:
Almost any dialogue/choice system style you can think of (X)
Fully functional in game Phone and Computer with apps and programs within them
In game email, phone messages, phone calls, voicemails, facetimes, social media posts
Mood System/Character Memory

APPEARANCE SYSTEM:
Easy to set and use character creator(layered clothing, armor, weapons, etc.)
Convenient character appearance changer (alter facial hair, hair, clothing, hats, glasses, facial expressions, etc. with ease)
Random character generator (for random characters you don't want to individually assign)
Random enemy generator (for random enemies you don't want to individually assign)

RPG MECHANICS:
Level up screens/mission updated/and other notifications
Stats bars, can go from (hunger, thirst, and sleep for survival games) or (charisma, intelligence, magic, speed, etc. for classic rpg experience)
Skill checks in dialogues and upgrades to characters stats
Easy, Medium, Hard level scaling

FIGHT SYSTEM:
Almost any fight system style you can think of (X)
Enemy randomizer(enemy levels and types)
Healing or stamina regeneration effects during battle
Enemies dropping items after battle and xp bonuses(e.g. no damage taken bonus)
Runaway minigame
Keyboard/Xbox Controller integration within battle
Dynamic Boss Battles

OTHER SYSTEMS:
Bank system for transferring money between accounts in game also for taking out money
Mission system, current mission updates and completed missions being stored to be viewed for anybody that wants to review their choices
Wait system, waits for time to pass to a certain point(connected to day/night cycle)

MINIGAMES:
Race minigames
Fishing minigames
Cooking minigames
Card games and dice games(if you're looking for solitaire I recommend going to the renpy documentation for that one)
Gambling minigames
Job minigames
All with Keyboard/Xbox Controller integration

Yeah I know that's a lot, but yeah I've done all of these things, other things I haven't done, I'm pretty sure I can do it.
You also might be thinking "Hey what does the whole -style you can think of" even mean? Well I put an (X) on them just so their easily spotted just for this explanation.

These are very very customizable systems I can make, some guy asked me to make a Skyrim style inventory system and menu, another wanted a Resident Evil styled system.
Some other asked for a Fallout styled dialogue system, while other wanted something like Tell Tales Walking Dead series styled dialogue and choice system.

Those are some examples, those take more time and might cost more, depending on how big or dynamic the idea is.

My base price for the mid stuff is $250 with major wiggle room, because some want just small things added while others want HUGE installments into their game. The bigger the more expensive, BUT what I like to do is, leave ALOT of notes for you and I make it easy for you to use it. So you don't need to ask or be too confused while you complete other aspects of your game. So if you just want 1 system just pay for the 1 system you want, and once you pay the transaction is done, if you choose to throw it up on patreon or sell it its yours, no strings attached. (I will be doing works with budgets only, depending on certain circumstances, and budgets as in money being held. We can discuss things like half now, half when its done.)

For references, I have some things from my personal in development alpha that I can share. send me an email at the.real.sauce.00@gmail.com I'll send you some

That being said I'm always open to chat so message me in DM's or on the.real.sauce.00@gmail.com or on discord The_Sauce#1952

Ending on that, have a wonderful day and hope whatever project you're working on works out.

WARNING: My future project is NSFW (but classy nsfw I swear)

## THIS IS AN OLD POST ## REFER TO THE MY NEW POST IF INTERESTED