Fantasy Visual Novels that you recommend?

For the rest of your otaku life.
DannX
Regular

Fantasy Visual Novels that you recommend?

#1 Post by DannX »

Hello everyone, hope you're all doing well.

So I've come here today to ask for some good recommendations on visual novels, as stated in the topic, of the fantasy genre.

I have read Tsukihime, Fate/Stay Night and Umineko no Naku koro Ni, and pretty much only those, which is really strange as I love the fantasy genre, so I would like to know what novels you recommend, I'm specially interested in the indie VNs created on this forum, as I almost know nothing about and I've found a lot of great and interesting games here of other genres, but it's okay if they're also games from big companies.

I don't have any specific tastes regarding content so feel free to share those you like in case other people want to check them out!

Please let me hear your recommendations!

NadOtavlas
Regular

Re: Fantasy Visual Novels that you recommend?

#2 Post by NadOtavlas »

The Rance series for sure if you don't mind hybrid RPG gameplay.

ACG Visual Novels
Tumblr: "acgvisualnovels"
Deviantart: "ACGeero"
itch: acg-visual-novels.

Re: Fantasy Visual Novels that you recommend?

#3 Post by ACG Visual Novels »

Can I post here and recommend my work if you don't mind? You can remove it if you want. No hard feelings. :)

FANTASTIC POOR VISUAL NOVEL GAME for Windows, Android, Mac, Ios, and Linux.

Free Visual Novel to play here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... sualnovels

Buy PC version here: https://acg-visual-novels.itch.io/fantastic-poor-vn

banner 3.png

banner.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Npr1KVrwQT4&t=95s

(If you wanted to try the game before buying, see the demo version. ^_^)

It is a wholesome story about a first-year student girl who lost her wallet. She encountered fantastic poor students due to the situation. It has a slight of comedy and romance with meaningful slice-of-life lessons from the Creator.

March 2nd is the First Release of this downloadable Visual Novel game for Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS & Android. This is the Full Version.

Specifications:

25+ Chapters
25,000+ words
English Language
5 Different Routes
100+ character sprites
100+ unlock-able images
Approx. 2 hrs reading time
Self-Voicing can be enabled
Screen Resolution 1066 X 600

I'm looking forward to your comments with positive feedback. XD Enjoy! <3

Casual, Feel Good, First-Person, Funny, Life Simulation, Narrative, relationship, renpy, Singleplayer, Text based, Keyboard, Mouse, Touchscreen, Dating Sim, moe, Point & Click, Romance, Slice Of Life, Story Rich, Touch-Friendly, Virtual Reality (VR), Role Playing, Adventure, Visual Novel, Colorful, Female Protagonist, LÖVE, Multiple Endings, Nonlinear, Non violent, Painting, Short, Simulation, Interactive Fiction, 2D, Anime, Comedy, Cute, Episodic, Manga, Relaxing, weird, Interactive Fiction, Educational, Role Playing, Anime, Cute, Feel Good, Female Protagonist, Life Simulation, Multiple Endings, Romance, Slice Of Life, Story Rich, Visual Novel, Simulation