Last game you played?

For the rest of your otaku life.
LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

Re: Last game you played?

#196 Post by LVUER »

Currently I'm playing Urban Dead, a free kinda-MMORPG browser game. It's low-tech, text-based, zombie-apocalypse game... well, the most important bit is it's multiplayer and free.

Want to try and play together? You can pick either survivor side or zombie side... or both since you can make multiple characters anyway ;P

http://urbandead.com/
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

ixWishing
Veteran

#197 Post by ixWishing »

./orz this thread is kinda dead, so I hope it's not wrong/bad to post now lol ;v;

I just got a 3DS and I'm addicted to playing Animal Crossing now!
- Everlasting Dreams ;

Caveat Lector
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Colette and Becca
Projects: Rainbow Love (HIATUS), The Haunting of Blackbird School, Cry of the Roses [TBA]
Organization: Velveteen Rabbit Productions
Deviantart: Velveteen-Rabbit-CL
itch: caveat_lector

#198 Post by Caveat Lector »

In the middle of Yume Nikki. I always choose the wrong time to start playing new games. :lol: I don't find it that scary, just slightly unsettling in some parts. At the same time, its atmosphere has a "calming" effect, and the dream areas are very creative, though nightmare-ish in their own way.
Reader Beware!

The Haunting of Blackbird School: In Progress

Colette and Becca: Complete

Yosh'
Tumblr: friedyosheggs
Deviantart: Polka-Dotted-Yoshi

#199 Post by Yosh' »

I played Mario Kart Wii fairly recently but that's a game you can get back to and be on-and-off with it. :'D

The last game I played with a "plot" (if you can call it that) would be Mogeko Castle by Deep-Sea Prisoner (AKA Mogeko). I'd say it was worth the time. I thought it was pretty funny in a sort of dark humor way.

ahtramlegna

#200 Post by ahtramlegna »

The last game I played was Cold Fear...

thebackup
Veteran
Completed: Final Week, CardioQuiz, Cafe Memoria, All I Want for Christmas is a Girlfriend, Dating Sim! Re:Mastered, Dating Sim! Luna's Lovely Summer
Projects: Memoria (on hiatus), Cafe Memoria Deux (cancelled)
Organization: PixaelSoft
itch: thebackup

#201 Post by thebackup »

Been playing Castle Clash for the Kindle Fire.

Pretty addicting, and consumes a lot of your time. i.e. upgrading your buildings / units can take from a couple seconds to several days. Love how you can raid other players' towns and steal their gold / mana.

Really good for killing time and / or if you're really bored.

LVUER
King of Lolies

#202 Post by LVUER »

Living Dead, and I'm rather disappointed by it.
Your choice don't really matter. Oh, it affect the story just a little bit but your choice won't affect how the story progress. Dead characters will still die no matter what and your enemy will still do the very same thing no matter how saint or evil you are.

It's okay to have game like this but don't mislead the player by declaring your choice will change the story.
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account

Asceai
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: a battle engine

#203 Post by Asceai »

LVUER wrote:
It's okay to have game like this but don't mislead the player by declaring your choice will change the story.
*cough*MassEffect3*cough*

LVUER
King of Lolies

#204 Post by LVUER »

Asceai wrote:
LVUER wrote:
*cough*MassEffect3*cough*
I haven't played Mass Effect series but ...
I hear they only mess up at the ending. All decisions do change the story and it even carried on to the sequel... only the d@** ending that screws up the entire epic series.

The choices in Walking Dead only seriously affect the personality of the main character (or rather, how other character THINK your personality are). Other than that, it only affect minor branching in story (like who will come with you and when/how they will die) and dialogue lines.

DeviantArt Account

Starshine
Veteran
Completed: http://berry-melon.blogspot.co.uk/2016/ ... -2016.html
Projects: Pancake Surprise (2016)
Tumblr: http://bettybooplover.tumblr.com
Deviantart: berry-melon
Soundcloud: sweepea-1

#205 Post by Starshine »

Last game i played was Riviera the Promised Land on Game Boy Advance... which i finished last week it's a very interesting game so much to do, it can be played over and over. It's like a RPG/Visual Game where you play as a fallen angel. A character by the name of Lina is very interesting in the game. (Probably because she generally stands out to me or reminds me of someone)
http://berry-melon.blogspot.com
I'm not resting until I find
What would make your eyes
Glisten like mine
With loves divine!

Boo-Boo I couldn't aspire....to anything...
Higher...than to fill that one desire to make it
My own....Bop-Bop-a-Dop-Boop-Oop-a-Doop honey?

Asceai
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: a battle engine

#206 Post by Asceai »

Gun-Nac

Most fun I've had playing a shmup in ages. Can't believe this gem was hiding out on the NES all this time.

LVUER
King of Lolies

#207 Post by LVUER »

Starshine wrote:Last game i played was Riviera the Promised Land on Game Boy Advance... which i finished last week it's a very interesting game so much to do, it can be played over and over. It's like a RPG/Visual Game where you play as a fallen angel. A character by the name of Lina is very interesting in the game. (Probably because she generally stands out to me or reminds me of someone)
It because she is the loli character (loli character is almost always the popular character ;) ). All Hail Lolies!

DeviantArt Account

Starshine
Veteran

#208 Post by Starshine »

LVUER wrote:
Starshine wrote:Last game i played was Riviera the Promised Land on Game Boy Advance... which i finished last week it's a very interesting game so much to do, it can be played over and over. It's like a RPG/Visual Game where you play as a fallen angel. A character by the name of Lina is very interesting in the game. (Probably because she generally stands out to me or reminds me of someone)
It because she is the loli character (loli character is almost always the popular character ;) ). All Hail Lolies!
Yes her personality stands out most in the game and she is more or less angelic and adorable and she isn't even a angel haha!
Glisten like mine
With loves divine!

Starshine
Veteran

#209 Post by Starshine »

I really love this thread... seeing what games everyone is playing, last game i played was a game called "Golden Sun" in which i will have to then move on to the sequel. (Not sure if Camelot are a japanese company, but i know they made Mario Tennis, yup i'm too lazy to do a google search)
Glisten like mine
With loves divine!

Haze
Veteran
Completed: Monster Uses CPU 2, White Fog, Times Like These, bond
Projects: Secret long term project!
Soundcloud: The_Storysinger

#210 Post by Haze »

Starshine wrote:Image
I really love this thread... seeing what games everyone is playing, last game i played was a game called "Golden Sun" in which i will have to then move on to the sequel. (Not sure if Camelot are a japanese company, but i know they made Mario Tennis, yup i'm too lazy to do a google search)
Oh man...that screenshot really brings back memories. :D I love Golden Sun-- it was one of my first GBA games. It's just so goooood! The music is amazing, too, especially for the GBA. Haven't played the actual game in long time, but every once in a while, I'm play Golden Sun: The Lost Age and see how many enemies I can beat in the arena. I think my record is 40-something-- I always die when Dullahan, the bonus boss, comes on screen. :lol:

Starshine, by "sequel" do you mean Golden Sun: The Lost Age, which is really part 2 of Golden Sun, or Golden Sun: Dark Dawn, the continuation of the series that came out seven years after the original and featured the kids of Golden Sun's main characters? I'm yet to play Dark Dawn because some fans thought it wasn't very good, but I really should get around to it someday!
My first completed visual novel, which is at 1.3, it's final version(woo hoo!): Monster Uses CPU 2
Finally at version 1.0: White Fog

I make one song every week, all for free download! This weeks song: Synthis- The Mirror(Eliana Remix)[Preview]

You might ask yourself: If I could only save one paragraph of the work I'm writing, which one would I save?
Which one would I let go first?

-from Understanding Rhetoric: A Graphic Guide to Writing by Elizabeth Losh, Johnathan Alexander, Kevin Cannon, and Zander Cannon