Completed: http://sakevisual.com/games.html
Projects: Every Sunrise, Shinsei
Organization: sakevisual
Tumblr: sakevisual
Deviantart: sakevisual
itch: sakevisual

Re: Last game you played?

#16 Post by sake-bento »

OtomeWeekend wrote:btw, for a spambot, this was actually a pretty decent post XD

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#17 Post by LVUER »

LOL, so true. When spambot already could make constructive and helpful comments, I wouldn't mind having a conversation with them ^_^
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#18 Post by OtomeWeekend »

@LVUER: But you havbe already done it. XDD
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

#19 Post by Taleweaver »

OtomeWeekend wrote:btw, for a spambot, this was actually a pretty decent post XD

I forgot that final fantasy isn't the last game I've played(out in otome games), but Gyakuten Kenji 2 XD
Miles Edgeworth all the way!
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

LVUER
King of Lolies

#20 Post by LVUER »

I hope they will localize Gyakuten Kenji 2 soon. I really want to play it... (゚Д゚;≡;゚Д゚)
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#21 Post by OtomeWeekend »

@LVUER:

...I don't want to disappoint anyone but Capcom USA(?) have completely no plans to do this :(
I dunno for what reason they are doing this, but if you search around you might find the reason(I found it out long ago after trying to find a way out of the 3rd case, getting completely stuck to it... :( )
So, if you want the localized ver. pretty much you sign the petition(look in google or youtube... *quite lazy to search around :) )
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

LVUER
King of Lolies

#22 Post by LVUER »

Yeah, I've heard that though I don't know the exact reason (though I'm pretty sure the reason why, since almost all game left untranslated is because one thing). But I'm still hoping, you know... If you never lose hope, there will always a way... or not ;p

Search around a bit and my guess is right. The moneeeeh... this is also the reason why Namco doesn't want to translate most of its Tales series.

It's a bit stupid though, if Capcom doesn't want to translate it. In several years (months if we're lucky), fans will sub it.

DeviantArt Account

Arcanum
Veteran

#23 Post by Arcanum »

I didn't like Edgeworth's game as much as I liked Phoenix's… I just didn't think he was charismatic enough. I mean, I loved seeing him through Phoenix's eyes, but playing with him? Meh.

Now, Professor Layton, that doesn't get old *g*

Last game I played, though, was 999. (9 hours 9 persons 9 doors) Game with VN elements ported to DS? Mysteries? Multiple endings? Hell yeah.

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#24 Post by OtomeWeekend »

Arcanum wrote:I didn't like Edgeworth's game as much as I liked Phoenix's… I just didn't think he was charismatic enough. I mean, I loved seeing him through Phoenix's eyes, but playing with him? Meh.
I don't mean to flame you but.... THIS! This is one of the reasons why Capcom won't translate GK2!!! :( Who would want to localized GK2 if all you get is "Who cares bout gyakuten kenji, give us ace attorney 7(?)" or something like that? I'm really hurt when people give that point of view. I love phoenix wright but i love edgeworth much better. GK is much more realistic than those magatama, mediums whateva blasphemy you name it, don't Meh about Miles Edgeworth!!! >:(
*I'm sorry if you think I'm mad but I'm pretty much sure you'd receive the very same reply from any others who love Miles, and I find your post, extremely offensive*

To admins: I'm sorry if ever I might have broken any rules.

Camille
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Please see http://trash.moe
Projects: the head well lost
Organization: L3
Tumblr: narihira
Deviantart: crownwaltz
itch: lore

#25 Post by Camille »

People are allowed to have their own opinion about characters. D: Even though I also like Edgeworth better, you can't force everyone to like him. In any case, I'm pretty sure the main reason Capcom isn't localizing GK2 is because of sales, plain and simple.

Ramidel
Regular

#26 Post by Ramidel »

LOL @ xkcd. That was pure win.

My newest game? Golden Sun.

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

#27 Post by Taleweaver »

Xenoblade Chronicles. Or rather, I would play it, if I had the time >.<

Last game I finished: Zelda: Skyward Sword. Very satisfying game.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

HigurashiKira
Miko-Class Veteran

#28 Post by HigurashiKira »

Replaying Mirror's Edge.
God, how I want a ME2
I have moved to a new account. Please contact me here from now on. T/Y~

icebluehost
Regular
Projects: The Aces

#29 Post by icebluehost »

Love Revo was the last game I played (just played it last night out of pure boredom XD) on PC

Dragon Age: Origins was the last game I played on the PS3. Finished it XD though I hate the choices I made >.<
I was trying to get Alistair to become King of Ferelden while keeping Loghain alive so he'll be my sacrifical offering to the Archdemon instead *evil grin* but apparently, I missed out on the part that he had to be 'hardened' and be at 100% friendship/love points with you. He killed Loghain in the end of the Landsmeet. Therefore, I settled with doing Morrigan's ritual to keep us both alive. LOL

silenteve
Veteran
Projects: Forgotten and Remembered, Scarecrow, I Will Be Waiting, Hidden in Spring, Juliette, L.O.S.E.R, The Sky Will Fall

#30 Post by silenteve »

I just bought the new Final Fantasy XIII-2 so I guess that's the last game I played...
My DeviantArt / Le Tumblr Development Blog
Current Projects:Forgotten and Remembered & Scarecrow
(Failed)NaNoReNo Project: Working on Hidden in Spring w/five lovely team members :D