- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:04 pm
- Organization: DNPO
- Soundcloud: ninth-pulse
- Location: New England
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:22 am
- Completed: InuYame, My little Interview can't be this boring, In the middle of U days
- Organization: Luis Design'S
- Skype: xPerfectSuicide
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 680
- Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:02 am
- Completed: Colette and Becca
- Projects: Rainbow Love (HIATUS), The Haunting of Blackbird School, Cry of the Roses [TBA]
- Organization: Velveteen Rabbit Productions
- Deviantart: Velveteen-Rabbit-CL
- itch: caveat_lector
- Location: My chair
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:26 pm
- Completed: Chii's Adventure!
- Projects: Sweetest Monster, AIdol, Syrup and the Ultimate Sweet
- Organization: Mock Off
- Soundcloud: Joshua1207
- Location: Washington state
Chii's Adventure! A beautifully done comedy-comedy game.
My newest hits^
My newest album^
Contact me if you need a composer!
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:56 pm
- Projects: Miasma Override
- Organization: AniseStar
- itch: anise-star
I honestly prefer the first Dark Souls so much better. Maybe it's because of the armour that I'm wearing on there. I love my Black knight armour set. Actually, I love my Ornstein armour set too. I probably play the game the wrong way for wearing the pretty armour. Sometimes, I don't even wear a helmet...
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:35 pm
- Completed: Death Rule:lost code Overdrive Edition
- Projects: Aeternam Conquest: Judgment, Death Rule: Killing System
- Organization: MESI Games
- IRC Nick: Hizi
- Tumblr: mesigames
- Deviantart: ExecutorHijiri
- Skype: kurotezuka
- itch: hijiri
- Location: Los Angeles
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:20 am
- Projects: Noted @ website
- Location: Canada
I liked it the first 4 days I purchased it but now I'm only playing to meet and interact with friends. My little sibling plays it too so I don't think it's a waste.
Need some graphics for your game?
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:41 am
- Projects: Ashworth's Last Princess (Resigned), Kokorogawari
- Organization: Precatio彡
- Tumblr: cath-mg
- Github: cath-mg
- Writing Maniac
- Posts: 3424
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:51 am
- Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
- Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
- Organization: Tall Tales Productions
- Location: Germany
YES. Just... YES.Taleweaver wrote:If, despite all the hype, you haven't played Undertale yet, do it. Do it right now. It's every bit as good as people make it, and there's a ton about storytelling and replayability to learn for us makers of story-heavy games.
Undertale is a wonderful game in which your choices genuinely matter, be they good choices... or bad choices. And a restart doesn't cleanse all sins.
That said, the most recent game I've played was not exactly story heavy... hey, Story of Seasons is a great game, okay?!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users