Brooktown High: Senior Year

For the rest of your otaku life.
Quin
Regular

Brooktown High: Senior Year

#1 Post by Quin »

I happened to notice a blurb about a game called Brooktown High: Senior Year, an upcoming English-language dating sim to be released by Konami (creators of the famed Tokimeki Memorial series, although this series is being developed by some company called Backbone Entertainment) next spring for the PlayStation Portable. It was announced at E3.

Quick links here to the article where I read the news, to Konami's press release, and to Konami's very minimal sneak preview.

The screenshots in the preview really disappoint me, and the sample dialogue quoted in the article makes me cringe, and it's from a developer I'm not familiar with, on a system I won't be buying... but it's an English-language dating sim. Hmm...

papillon
Arbiter of the Internets
Completed: lots; see website!
Projects: something mysterious involving yuri, usually
Organization: Hanako Games
Tumblr: hanakogames

#2 Post by papillon »

.... so when it comes out we can invade any threads reviewing/discussing it and point them here instead! :)

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

Re: Brooktown High: Senior Year

#3 Post by mikey »

Quin wrote:The screenshots in the preview really disappoint me, and the sample dialogue quoted in the article makes me cringe... ... but it's an English-language dating sim. Hmm...
Well, even in that category - there is a difference between a game about dating and a game about falling in love. And somehow it's quite clear which one of those Brooktown will be.