Worst anime you have ever watched?

For the rest of your otaku life.
try10
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Worst anime you have ever watched?

#211 Post by try10 »

I don't get it why people say that the girl gets R***D in the anime. They only suck her blood for Christ's sake! *sweatdrop* I have seen all the episodes that aired and it's not good but it's not bad either. You should play the game ( if you know japanese or read the summary) now that's SICK! :D ...and what's wrong with the animation? I think it looks gorgeous! XD

noeinan
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Ren'Py QuickStart, Crimson Rue
Organization: Statistically Unlikely Games
Deviantart: noeinan
Github: noeinan

#212 Post by noeinan »

Okay, I will inevitably miss something-- perhaps it was so bad I blacked it out of my mind or I can only remember the rage as I started throwing things but don't remember the name... But here are a few.

GANTZ

Gah. I thought this was going to be interesting, knew it was going to be violent, but.... I couldn't keep wading through the shit to find out what was up with the aliens and the black box thing etc. Main character is a pathetic waste of life, sexually assaults people, I wanted to kill him with my sword. Anyone I remotely started to like died and they explain that this main character is special because of his will to survive or something but there is really nothing good about him and he's a rapist frack.

Demon City Shinjuku

This was given to be basically as a gag gift. It's pretty terrible. Almost in a funny way, but I haven't had the heart to spring it on new people.

Queen's Blade

Acid breast milk. Breasts everywhere. Nothing redeems it enough to make me wade through all the ridiculous fan service. (And fan service not catered to my tastes in any way-- pretty squicky.)

Freezing

Watched only two or three episodes of this. I recall the main male character being useless. I originally think the lady is going to be cool but she ends up being more sex object than character and I just couldn't respect anyone.

High School of the Dead

Not horribly into zombies, but watched this with my waifu. There were parts that were cool, but then it degraded into gravity defying boobs and fan service to the extreme-- just like the previous two bad anime it doesn't cater to my tastes at all so there is literally nothing to draw me to it.

Mayo Chiki

My dislike of this is personal. I am super into Bifauxnen and this anime sh*t all over everything I love about bifauxnen. The female character is a butler, looks completely like a girl-- not masculine in ANY WAY-- but everyone can't imagine she would be a girl. She dresses up in women's clothing very frequently and all the fan service is about emphasizing how amazingly girly and feminine she is. I'm all "NO! BIFAUXNEN IS ABOUT THE MASCULINITY AND MIX OF SUBTLE FEMININITY IF AT ALL. WHY DO YOU RUIN EVERYTHING BEAUTIFUL?"

MaiMai
Yandere
Completed: [Phase Shift]
Projects: [ None ]
Organization: Paper Stars
Tumblr: maiscribbles
Deviantart: maiscribble

#213 Post by MaiMai »

try10 wrote:I don't get it why people say that the girl gets R***D in the anime. They only suck her blood for Christ's sake! *sweatdrop* I have seen all the episodes that aired and it's not good but it's not bad either. You should play the game ( if you know japanese or read the summary) now that's SICK! :D ...and what's wrong with the animation? I think it looks gorgeous! XD
It's stiff, the line work feels inconsistent and if you compare the art in the anime compared to the game, it simply does not match up with the rich color Satoi uses. If anything, it's as if there's a weird gray screentone over every shot.
Image COMMISSIONS AVAILABLE (check Tumblr sidebar)

Sakai
Regular
Projects: Ragged Heart
Organization: Afterthought Studios

#214 Post by Sakai »

School Days indeed has to be the worst anime I've watched...
I honestly did not expect such ending lol... It kinda killed my expectations of what the anime can be.

Milk Macchiato
Projects: Bijou, Monochrome Circus
Organization: Little Star Productions, Graffiti Dream Gamers

#215 Post by Milk Macchiato »

School Days it was really bad, the story and ending were just horrible
Sit down and take a sip of coffee ☕

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: https://ran.itch.io/
Projects: Fate's Cafe
Tumblr: otometwist
itch: ran

#216 Post by Ran08 »

I haven't watched School Days yet, and now it intrigues me. Hahaha. :))

AngelicReckoning
Projects: Shining Light

#217 Post by AngelicReckoning »

1) Neon Genesis Evangelion. - It made no sense and seemed to skip all over the place.
2) Gundam Seed Destiny - This one.. ruined new Gundam series for me.. (And, I like Gundam!)
3) Ouran High School Host Club - So...annoying and superficial..I look back at it and cringe.
deviantart: link

Caveat Lector
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Colette and Becca
Projects: Rainbow Love (HIATUS), The Haunting of Blackbird School, Cry of the Roses [TBA]
Organization: Velveteen Rabbit Productions
Deviantart: Velveteen-Rabbit-CL
itch: caveat_lector

#218 Post by Caveat Lector »

But wasn't that the point of OHS? It was pretty much making fun of itself.
Reader Beware!

The Haunting of Blackbird School: In Progress

Colette and Becca: Complete

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#219 Post by try10 »

Ouran High School Host Club! How could I forget? This anime was too strange and weird for my tastes.

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#220 Post by SilverxBlue »

Out of curiosity brought upon by the comments here, I watched (and finished despite everyone telling me to stop and turn around) School Days and I can now say without a doubt that it really is bad.
I just really wanted to murder Makoto myself... and Sekai?, that loli-looking best friend of hers ajsdkas and that best friend dude who I originally thought was the only sane or not-that-horrible man in the series. Okay, let's just say I wanted to murder everyone... except maybe Kotohana? (I keep forgetting everyone but Makoto's names!) ksjdhfkjfds Because I feel nothing but meh-ness towards her. Though I kinda rooted (if that's even the proper term for it) for her in the ending. Of course I wanted her to just throw the Makoto head away and let it be eaten by vultures, but that's probably asking for too much :'D
So needless to say, worst anime I've ever watched... and that's something since I'm not even that picky with my anime choices. D8
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#221 Post by try10 »

SilverxBlue wrote:Out of curiosity brought upon by the comments here, I watched (and finished despite everyone telling me to stop and turn around) School Days and I can now say without a doubt that it really is bad.
I just really wanted to murder Makoto myself... and Sekai?, that loli-looking best friend of hers ajsdkas and that best friend dude who I originally thought was the only sane or not-that-horrible man in the series. Okay, let's just say I wanted to murder everyone... except maybe Kotohana? (I keep forgetting everyone but Makoto's names!) ksjdhfkjfds Because I feel nothing but meh-ness towards her. Though I kinda rooted (if that's even the proper term for it) for her in the ending. Of course I wanted her to just throw the Makoto head away and let it be eaten by vultures, but that's probably asking for too much :'D
So needless to say, worst anime I've ever watched... and that's something since I'm not even that picky with my anime choices. D8

You should play the game. :D

Caveat Lector
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Colette and Becca
Projects: Rainbow Love (HIATUS), The Haunting of Blackbird School, Cry of the Roses [TBA]
Organization: Velveteen Rabbit Productions
Deviantart: Velveteen-Rabbit-CL
itch: caveat_lector

#222 Post by Caveat Lector »

Is the VN any better written, or does it also have some of the problems as the anime?
Reader Beware!

The Haunting of Blackbird School: In Progress

Colette and Becca: Complete

nefferinthia
Regular

#223 Post by nefferinthia »

Regarding everyone dissing Diabolik Lovers, I admit that it definitely isn't for everyone, and the anime is pretty terrible (nothing more than fanservise, really). But if the plot seemed intriguing at all I'd encourage you to give the game a try. It has beautiful art and a very interesting backstory. It also expands more on every guy's separate story per route. Everyone is supposed to be badly messed up in the head and even the good endings aren't really happy (sometimes a bad ending might even seem better) but there is something to be said for it.

Armee
Veteran

#224 Post by Armee »

Harumi Fujyoshi wrote:Give the game a try. It has beautiful art and a very interesting backstory. It also expands more on every guy's separate story per route.
Oh I did! Twice <3 The only few things I feel happy about is I'm not the one who pay for it, the beautiful art, the dummy head mic and vampires didn't sparkle.

MaiMai
Yandere
Completed: [Phase Shift]
Projects: [ None ]
Organization: Paper Stars
Tumblr: maiscribbles
Deviantart: maiscribble

#225 Post by MaiMai »

Don't play the sequel, More Blood though. I sat through that trainwreck in Hinano's stream of the game and it was... something.
Image COMMISSIONS AVAILABLE (check Tumblr sidebar)