Worst anime you have ever watched?

For the rest of your otaku life.
Armee
Veteran

Re: Worst anime you have ever watched?

#196 Post by Armee »

@pwisaguacate:
Boku no Pico (ぼくのぴこ Boku no Piko?, lit. My Pico) is a Japanese series of adult shotacon anime OVAs produced by Natural High designed to appeal to the male market.The producer has described it as "the world's first" shotacon anime,[1] although the series could also be categorized as an otokonoko (trap) hentai anime.
I collected it from wikipedia, if you want to know more, check it. If you haven't watch it yet then why even bother to speak? Try to do some real research before you say something about a topic you rarely know about or else it will sound unintelligent as you began. And hope you will understand it more clearly, hentai is a GENRES while anime means animation in Japanese. While anime streaming sites always bring us anime that can be watched by a lot of age range, but limited to teenage, BnP is inapprotiate to be show in public since there are a lot of young audiences out there. Boku No Pico is nothing more than a very well animated shota with lots of sex scenes. The anime is creepy overall.

pwisaguacate
Veteran

#197 Post by pwisaguacate »

Whoa, chill. Apparently I didn't express myself correctly. I knew full well that anime is Japanese animation in general; the "changes" I made were for my personal usage.

My two basic points, admittedly pointless and blatantly obvious* ones, were (1) to make an answer to "why is BnP complained about" (second to the last sentence shortened: "It was brought up so many times."), and (2) that the reason is more likely pointed** at (1) than for example, trickery, or any other reason.

** May or may not be true. Another possible source for complaint is "distastefulness", a subjective view many people could have.
* That post was almost like a joke. You see, TsukiShima made a comment, which I took literally and provided an answer even though it wasn't a question.

RobertSilvermyst
Regular
Projects: Coming Home

#198 Post by RobertSilvermyst »

Record of Lodoss War 2. They took everything that was done right in the first Record of Lodoss War and turned it into a laughing stock. Characters that had meaningful, emotional deaths are suddenly back to life as if nothing happened before, the 'second part' at the end of each episode is corny and not at all funny, as desperately as it tries to be, and the older characters now have horrible voice acting to go with the corny transitions.

Caveat Lector
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Colette and Becca
Projects: Rainbow Love (HIATUS), The Haunting of Blackbird School, Cry of the Roses [TBA]
Organization: Velveteen Rabbit Productions
Deviantart: Velveteen-Rabbit-CL
itch: caveat_lector

#199 Post by Caveat Lector »

I'd need to see more truly awful series to fairly judge, but so far, Master of Martial Hearts. I only watched it because I saw some other reviewer's review of it first, and their description of it intrigued me in a "Bile Fascination" sort of way.
So I watched it on-line. At first, it's just plain dumb. I could snark my way through it, so it wasn't TOO painful. But then along came the last episode... :shock: It had the absolute WORST series of convoluted plot twists EVER in the space of just one episode. And I couldn't even snark it! I could only sit there with my jaw hanging open before cackling when the credits rolled.
Last edited by Caveat Lector on Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reader Beware!

The Haunting of Blackbird School: In Progress

Colette and Becca: Complete

Din Redfire
Projects: Arcadia's Tales

#200 Post by Din Redfire »

Milk Macchiato wrote:school days, it had a really bad ending and main character
Really? The only thing I liked was the ending :/
Seriously I hated School Days. I wanted Makoto to die and later on I couldn't stand neither Sekai or Kotonoha, they turned into complete sluts for what was a bland character at first and then a total jerk. Where the hell are the parents in this show? x_x Anyway, I'm ranting here, sorry. But that's the one I'd say is the worse I watched. That and Asura Cryin I guess. Couldn't stand more than 2 episodes...

sendo
Veteran
Completed: To Libertad, Diamond Rose, SC2VN, Sickness VN
Projects: eroges!
itch: sendo

#201 Post by sendo »

Black God (Kurokami). The protag was a douche and couldn't stand up for himself. Watched 3-4 episodes and never watched it again. I heard it got better towards the end but I just can't stand guy-in-distress-douchebag protagonists...
Finished VNs:
Image Image

Starshine
Veteran
Completed: http://berry-melon.blogspot.co.uk/2016/ ... -2016.html
Projects: Pancake Surprise (2016)
Tumblr: http://bettybooplover.tumblr.com
Deviantart: berry-melon
Soundcloud: sweepea-1

#202 Post by Starshine »

I dont have any worst anime, every anime that i have ever seen so far or heard about or read in a manga comic seem nice, i just cant hate on one. I guess it would depend on the story, if it makes me yawn... i guess i just give it a pass.

The Anime network actually have a poll on what people find the most worst Anime: (If this helps)
http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/encyc ... t_bayesian
(MapleStory TV seems to be one of them... i thought that was a online game but it seems to have made it's way to TV)
http://berry-melon.blogspot.com
I'm not resting until I find
What would make your eyes
Glisten like mine
With loves divine!

Boo-Boo I couldn't aspire....to anything...
Higher...than to fill that one desire to make it
My own....Bop-Bop-a-Dop-Boop-Oop-a-Doop honey?

sendo
Veteran
Completed: To Libertad, Diamond Rose, SC2VN, Sickness VN
Projects: eroges!
itch: sendo

#203 Post by sendo »

Starshine wrote:I dont have any worst anime, every anime that i have ever seen so far or heard about or read in a manga comic seem nice, i just cant hate on one. I guess it would depend on the story, if it makes me yawn... i guess i just give it a pass.

The Anime network actually have a poll on what people find the most worst Anime: (If this helps)
http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/encyc ... t_bayesian
(MapleStory TV seems to be one of them... i thought that was a online game but it seems to have made it's way to TV)
Nice list :D I'm not surprised FMA got the top spot for the most popular AND most viewed. Funny I haven't watched any of the worst rated ones and I thought I watched a lot of anime. heh :)
Finished VNs:
Image Image

ImmaDeker
Regular
Organization: "Glycerine" by Bush

#204 Post by ImmaDeker »

It's hard to choose between 98% of the anime I've seen.

Armee
Veteran

#205 Post by Armee »

DIABOLIK WIFEBEATERS.
Ohmygod what?

MaiMai
Yandere
Completed: [Phase Shift]
Projects: [ None ]
Organization: Paper Stars
Tumblr: maiscribbles
Deviantart: maiscribble

#206 Post by MaiMai »

Armee wrote:DIABOLIK WIFEBEATERS.
Ohmygod what?
Diabolik Lovers is simultaneously awful and fascinating in its awfulness.

I also like to call it, "Freud Would Have a Field Day" the anime.
Image COMMISSIONS AVAILABLE (check Tumblr sidebar)

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#207 Post by try10 »

Diabolik lovers hasn't finished airing yet. Is it THAT BAD? *confused* I really wanted to watch it after they finished it.

MaiMai
Yandere
Completed: [Phase Shift]
Projects: [ None ]
Organization: Paper Stars
Tumblr: maiscribbles
Deviantart: maiscribble

#208 Post by MaiMai »

You might have heard of Diabolik Lovers being adapted from the original PSP otome game.

Let's just say if you know anything about the game contents, then you pretty much know what you're in for with the anime. That and the animation looks crap which is par course for a lot of otome game anime adaptions unfortunately...
Image COMMISSIONS AVAILABLE (check Tumblr sidebar)

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#209 Post by try10 »

I haven't played the game since it's in japanese :(. One of the things that bother me when watching an anime is a heroine that doesn't have any backbone and doesn't TALK most of the time. Gore, sadism, R-rated stuff and other things don't upset me. :D I will give it a chance once it finishes airing cause the game plot seems intriguing.

Armee
Veteran

#210 Post by Armee »

I think I had a trauma after finish Diabolik Lover first episode. The only thing entertain me is the summary.
"Pretty chick lost into playboy lair and all of them bang at her." There, needless to say. I don't have enough words to describe how sick is this anime.
Instead of one guy banging her like in the game, the anime has all of them jump at her. Which mean like n times worse. The animation is ugly compare to the original art. I'm pretty disappointed because the artist's so good. But seem like she never choose a right game to draw for. This anime adaption is utter failure and I don't even know why people make an anime out of that otome game. Now excuse me, my brain is damaged.