- Posts: 40
- Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:03 pm
- Projects: Misfits. Summon!
- Deviantart: WizzyGameMaster
Still really love DKR. But I can never get anyone to race against me anymore, and it's not as fun by yourself. (Way too easy. Unless it's a water track.)
Once in awhile me and my dad will get really competitive with DKR and will spend hours passing the controller back and forth trying to beat the other's best time in the time trial mode for a certain track. Last time we didn't stop until I started getting a blister on my thumb from playing much more than I was used to. (Which is actually a lot, since i'm the only gamer in the family.) Totally worth it though.
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1913
- Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 am
- Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question
- Projects: Slumberland
- Location: Brazil
- Lemma-Class Veteran
- Posts: 3712
- Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:33 pm
- Projects: A Close Shave
- Location: Medford, MA
Fist bump to another of my co-generationalists!Donmai wrote:Pong. Yes, I'm a 20th Century person.
*Last Thing Done (Aug 17): Finished coding emotions and camera for 4/10 main labels.
*Currently Doing: Coding of emotions and camera for the labels--On 5/10
*First Next thing to do: Code in all CG and special animation stuff
*Next Next thing to do: Set up film animation
*Other Thing to Do: Do SFX and Score (maybe think about eye blinks?) http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 51&t=21978
- Ren'Py Creator
- Posts: 15663
- Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 10:58 am
- Completed: Moonlight Walks
- Projects: Ren'Py
- IRC Nick: renpytom
- Github: renpytom
- itch: renpytom
- Location: Kings Park, NY
Users browsing this forum: No registered users