- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 707
- Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:28 am
- Completed: Mobile Food Madness, Super Otome Quest
- Projects: Academy Daze
- Organization: Polymorphic Games
- Location: Perpendicularly parked in a parallel universe
Academy Daze- Back in production! Complete with ecchi-ness
Now that I think about it though, the first game I played could have been Kirby's Adventure or Super Mario Bros. for the Nes. Or Pokemon Yellow on my Gameboy Color. Gah, so many games xD
The first game I was allowed to play was Super Mario Brothers for the NES. I would be Luigi while my Uncle was Mario. If anyone remembers the NES Super Mario then you know that you had to wait until Mario died in order to play Luigi....well my Uncle never died. He could beat the whole freaking game in one guy, which to a 6 year old was freaking amazing, but sucked at the same time. So out of that frustration a family saying was coined as I told my Uncle "I wish someone would just get dead." Man I feel like breaking out my nintendo now lol
- Posts: 426
- Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:31 pm
- Projects: Pickles and Strawberries
At least I think it was gold.. my cousin and I played them together all the time.
This thread is making me want to play all these old games again :3
- Dystopian Princess
- Posts: 1662
- Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:01 am
- Completed: Soul and Heart, Twin Faces
- Projects: Soul and Heart Replay; The Court of the Two Sides (tentative title)
- Organization: Lion Box Studios
- Tumblr: lumenizampel
- Location: Philippines
I do remember that Final Fantasy II (actually IV, but it was named II in the US when it first came out) was my first RPG! I managed to miss Final Fantasy I for the NES until after I'd played II.
I do free voicework! Click here for samples
... and then the next three years were consumed by Harvest Moon, Pokemon and Worms.
Oh, the beautiful memories.
Wooeing all the boys in town then marrying the Kappa so none of the rivals could get married. :'D
Enslaving tiny creatures in spherical machines and forcing them to battle.
Watching little worms explode each other with grenades and rocket launchers...
The sweet sweet memories.
The very first game that I bought with my own money is Final Fantasy VII which I bought from a friend but turns out to be a ripoff cause the third disc is heavily scratched and doesn't work. Though by the time I got the a copy of the third disc which some good guy gave to me, I already played 99:59:59 worth of game time, lol.
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:59 am
- Projects: DrathFox Project (fighter/adventure)
- Location: Utah, US
- Holder of Tasty Drinks
- Posts: 911
- Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:25 pm
- Completed: (P)lanets - the life of normalcy has ended
- Projects: Circum[N]avigate
The first one I REALLY played was Mario Kart 64, though ;w;
- Posts: 162
- Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:57 am
- Completed: May-Chan
- Projects: Fairy Tale, What do you see
- Skype: scottyseng
- Location: Carrollton, TX
On the PC, it was minesweeper.
On a console, mario bros on the SNES.
That's all I can remember
Users browsing this forum: No registered users