Best Anime Ever Watched?

For the rest of your otaku life.
suzuaki
Regular
Completed: Violet White Hill

Re: Best Anime Ever Watched?

#166 Post by suzuaki »

gintama!

durarara, death note, kyokai no kanata, noragami... there's too many good animes around O)--(
(┓^ω^)┛))ヨイサヨイサ♪(┓^ω^)┛))

completed work : Violet White Hill [GxB/G VN][Mystery/Comedy/Romance/Voiced]
Find me on : devianArt | SoundCloud | YouTube

Angie
Regular

#167 Post by Angie »

No matter how many animes I watch, Angel Beats keep being the best one, no matter what
Writer | PL-ENG/ENG-PL translator| Renpy Coder

lolipopu

#168 Post by lolipopu »

Paprika <33333
Paranoia Agent
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Spirited Away, Kiki's Delivery Service, (actually almost every Studio Ghibli Movie)
Cowboy Bebop
Sailor Moon
Guilty Crown

Zenchi

#169 Post by Zenchi »

Aaah, this kind of topic is evil for me. o///o Too many to choose~

Chihayafuru - When I heard about some anime about some difficult card game, I thought it would be boring. I was seriously wrong. The creators really turned karuta into an interesting sport, with each of the tournament matches holding so much interest and character. The animation can be really, really gorgeous as well.
Kyousougiga - It's so pretty. *O* I could watch this anime 402338534098 times and not get bored.
Madoka Magica - Self explanatory.
Kobato - I'm a bit biased here. It was one of my first few anime (and my first Clamp anime).
Zetsuen no Tempest - Interesting to watch. Definitely throws some curve balls at you.
The Wallflower/Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge - Really entertaining. It made me laugh quite a bit, which doesn't happen much.
Sousei no Aquarion (Genesis of Aquarion) and Aquarion EVOL - A few "meh" characters, but overall a good watch (you need to have a certain taste to be able to love it like I did, though).
Skip Beat! - Another self explanatory one, in my opinion.
Inu x Boku - Biased because I love the manga. It made me sad that they only did the prologue, though. T.T
Sukitte Ii na yo - Very sweet~ A slightly more mature version of Kimi ni Todoke, in a way (I didn't enjoy KnT because of things that this did very well).
Phantom Requiem for the Phantom - I don't know how to even describe this.
AnoHana - A very emotional one. It made me cry buckets. Avoid if you're allergic to bittersweet partings.
NouCome - My guilty pleasure. Like, seriously. I cracked up at this like how AnoHana made me cry.

EDIT: Left out Darker Than Black. Someone slap me for forgetting it. Please

Would love to say Mekaku City Actors since I'm a Kagepro fan, but I didn't really love the anime.

Zenchi signing off~

Kazhuto

#170 Post by Kazhuto »

Danshi Koukosei No Nichijou (Its funny how they life resemble to mine)
Nisekoi (Funny and Ren'ai. Recommended for girls)
Sword Art Online I & 2 (No comment. Just too awesome)
Servant x Service (Hasabe is freakin awesome)
Hyouka (Good mystery but easy to solve. I solve almost every of mystery without waiting to the end)
Snafu (My romantic comedy is wrong as i expected. Good anime. I admired the main character)
【青春とは嘘であり悪である】

これから始めるアタラシの物語。。。。。。。。。

Moon20
Regular

#171 Post by Moon20 »

Sukisyo
Monochrome Factor
Pokemon
Gakuen Heaven
Naruto
Princess Princess
Kamiza Karin
Gakuen Alice

kisa
Veteran
Completed: Brother Rose, Dogs Alone
Projects: So many projects, I can't name them.
Deviantart: tsubasafan135
itch: kisa

#172 Post by kisa »

Orphen (The first series, the second one was just meh)
Wolf's Rain
Cyborg 009 (The original one)
Anything by Ghibli.
Anything by CLAMP.
More recently, Shiki.
Aquarian Age: Sign for Evolution

... Pretty much everything in my double-stacked bookshelf of anime with thin custom cases.
I'm offering commissions!
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=41656

Akitsuki
Veteran
Deviantart: ak-itsuki
Discord: fsalmon#5522

#173 Post by Akitsuki »

I.. can't answer that. Lots of manga interest me, but not with the anime, so somehow I prefer anime is a stand-alone anime that isn't adapted from manga or games. Some of them have good animations though, so I can't skip it. But maybe I'll go with;

Blood-C
Angel Beats
Fate Zero
Persona 4 The Animation
And if counted, most of the movies by Studio Ghibli. Drawing all their movies traditionally are just asfjdksldapwiro

Ben Ayoo
Regular
Completed: The coin and the gun
Organization: Ben Studio

#174 Post by Ben Ayoo »

Death Note. Being my first anime to watch so it got to be on the top.
Panty and stocking. It didn't fail to make me laugh.
Code geass. I had to put my life on hold for a a whole until a finished all the episodes.
Mirai Nikki. The only good anime I had seen for a while above generic stuff.
Howl's Moving castle. It was touching.
The girl who leapt through time. Watched the sub and made love sub more than dubs.

Yokura
Regular
Tumblr: yokudraws
Deviantart: yokura

#175 Post by Yokura »

Lots of great anime. But my best one I definitely have an answer for.

Steins;Gate

That's in a tier all on its own for me.

Shinoki
Veteran
Completed: tender feelings like water, Follower A, Moon Archer Shooting Stars, Heart's Blight, from that moment she neglected the world
Projects: Pomegranate Fruit
itch: 4noki

#176 Post by Shinoki »

Akuma no Riddle - I know that the ending just ruined everything, but still, I like the characters and the manga, so~

Canaan - I thought that this was the best thing that ever happened. It was cool and not set in Japan either.

Madoka Magica - I honestly dropped the anime and picked it up again. Who would've thought? But Rebellion...

Kill la Kill - This is the nudist anime. Nudist Beach. Nudist. XD But, it was fun~ It was really fast-paced too.

Anohana - The only anime I cried for. Well, 5 minutes after it was finished. Maybe because my parents were dragging me away from my computer, but... yea.

Shakugan no Shana - Haters gonna hate. This is just like a special thing in my heart. The first anime I ever watched and waited for it to air. It wasn't the best thing ever though.

Shinsekai Yori - The animation wasn't the best because I heard the budget was all poured into SAO or something (I don't really pay attention to the studios that much)...but it was epic. The art was pretty sweet and the story was...great~ It was bloody too.

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Nipaaaah~ I'm gonna take you home~ And then it all falls to hell.

Hahaha...I have too many anime that I like.

LadyOfGatsby
Veteran
Projects: Ethereal Creatures

#177 Post by LadyOfGatsby »

attack on titan, naruto shippudden, hunter x hunter, sailor moon crystal
ImageImage

LinovaA

#178 Post by LinovaA »

I am always so torn when I try and pin it down, so I am just going to say screw it and give you guys my top 10 (in this order).

1. Clannad - As it was the first anime to make me feel so much more than I ever had for.. almost anything.. it easily grabs the spot if not simply for that.
2. Steins;Gate - Between time travel, plot twists, one of the most adorable tsunderes ever, and TUTURU... you can't go wrong.
3. Spice and Wolf - Holo is love. Holo is life.
4. Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo - This show turned out to be much more than I expected. If anything, it was basically like if you could take friendship and crystallize it. Speaking of which.
5. Little Busters! - Even if the visual novel was 10x better, Little Busters as an anime was still an amazing production and.. well.. lets just say you can definitely tell its a Key work.
6. Anohana - If you couldn't tell by this point, I am a sucker for the feels. Whenever I watch this.. I cry ever tim.
7. Toradora! - Definitely a strong entry in the slice of life genre, and I ended up feeling pretty conflicted near the end there.
8. Oreimo - ........
9. Usagi Drop - Literally the most adorable child.. of all time.. period.
10. Log Horizon - I think this entry will rise a lot higher once season 2 comes out, but for now, it gets to keep its comfortable spot.

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

#179 Post by Taleweaver »

This is almost "guilty pleasure" territory, but WataMote has quickly taken the position as one of the best dramedy series I have ever seen. Rarely have I laughed so much at something that gave me a really big lump in my throat before.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

Kate
Regular
Projects: Blackout
Organization: Moonlight Otome

#180 Post by Kate »

I'm a sucker for romance anime.

Ouran Host Club- God, I wish I was there. I wish that host club was a real thing!
Inuyasha (no hate, but it was just epic and so reliable, many hours of good entertainment ;)
Itazura na kiss- Reminded me of my high school days. It's usually liked because it goes past high school and shows some years of life after high school. It's really good, and I was just dying of the feels some of the episodes. Not to mention the side characters were hilarious.
Current Project:
Blackout [VN][Romance][GxB][Mystery][Suspense] http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=34118
"It is the duty of authors to make the fantastic seem ordinary and the ordinary seem fantastic." - K. Auer