Free RPG Sim dates or Visual Novels.

For the rest of your otaku life.
O☆animeRpg☆O

Free RPG Sim dates or Visual Novels.

#1 Post by O☆animeRpg☆O »

Ok, Hi Everyone! XD

Hi, I just wanna ask if you know some FREE, DOWNLOADABLE,RPG SIM DATES OR VISUAL NOVELS?
Please help. I'm super boooooooored. :cry:

Moon20
Regular

Re: Free RPG Sim dates or Visual Novels.

#2 Post by Moon20 »

We have Fantasia Requiem Of the Abyss. Is a very good visual novel game, i have played it and loved every part Of it and we have Planets life Of normalcy has enden is very good visual novel game, and we have Loren Amazon Princess a good RPG visual novel. I think these is verd to try, i hope i have hjulpet you Whit this. I have masse suggestion for RPG sim date and visual novel. So just ask me.

Fungii
Veteran
Completed: Home's Embrace
Projects: Royality TV
Tumblr: fungiidraws
itch: fungii

#3 Post by Fungii »

Well, you're kinda in the forum....dedicated to that sort of thing? Unless they're marked [Commercial].

fleet
Eileen-Class Veteran
Deviantart: fleetp

#4 Post by fleet »

Go to the archive site www.renai.us There are lots of free visual novels there.
You can also click on the new games list link http://lemmasoft.renai.us/wsgi/new_games
Some of my visual novels are at http://www.the-new-lagoon.com. They are NSFW
Poorly done hand-drawn art is still poorly done art. Be a Poser (or better yet, use DAZ Studio 3D) - dare to be different.

redeyesblackpanda
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Eternal Memories, plot bunnies that won't die.
Organization: HellPanda Studios

#5 Post by redeyesblackpanda »

I'm going to have to recommend Brass Restoration. It's rather good for a free game, and I remember liking it quite a lot. I'd recommend searching through renai.us though, like already suggested. Looking in VNDB for "freeware" tagged games might be a good idea too.
(All projects currently on a hiatus of sorts. I blame life.)
Tsundere VN
Not really checking the forums any more due to time constraints, so if you want to contact me, PM. I'll get a notification and log in. :mrgreen:
Also, I've been hit and run posting, which means I don't see many replies. If you want to respond to something I've said, also feel free to PM me.

NOTE: if you've got questions about vnovel or things like that, it's Leon that you should be contacting. Leon's been pretty much handling everything, but due to various reasons, I've had to withdraw entirely.