What You're Currently Doing / Plans

For the rest of your otaku life.
Sai
Winged Hybrid

What You're Currently Doing / Plans

#1 Post by Sai »

So here if you want you can post what you're doing currently or plan to do. Or even what you previously did. Or all! O_o

*goes first* (yeah I'm bored)

Anime Watching: Kino's Journey, Card Captor Sakura
Manga Reading: None, I last read either Suikoden III Volume 1 or Candidate for Goddess Volume 1, can't remember
Game Playing: Disgaea: Hour of Darkness. Plans: May play Zoo Tycoon.
Internet Activity: Browsing forums or updating my website
TV Watching: Kingdom Hospital, The Mighty Boosh (I Am Not An Animal finished =( ...)
Movie Watching: Last movies I watched were Van Helsing and Jurassic Park 3
Drawing: Some oekakis and Lemma fanart for the contest XD Plans: I also kinda want to do some FF7 fanart but undecided
Music Listening: Tenshi no Inai 12 Soundtrack (a visual novel, it came with a little poster too, neat)

Other Misc. Plans:
Learn PHP x_x

Tom Bombadil
Regular

#2 Post by Tom Bombadil »

Manga reading: Pretty much anything... Plans: I'm gonna try Eva again...

Games playing: FF6, Shoujo Attack, Princess Maker 2, Mario Golf GBC, occaisional ToL. Plans: I'm going away for the summer, so my GBA will get all my play time. Mario Golf Advance comes out Monday :twisted: And I hope Ribbit King and ToL2 will be out when I return....

Books: Romance of Three Kingdoms. I'm also supposed to read three books by the time I leave Tuesday....I've started two, and I don't know where the third is...shh.... Plans: Mebbe re-read LotR? I dunno...

Girls dating: None. Plans: Wait till everyone's distracted with ToL2, then rescue Miko from Zintar! Buhuhuhuahahahahaha!

Uh...yeah.....*runs*
Meh, I don't feel like coming up with a sig right now....^_^;;

Jerails
Veteran

#3 Post by Jerails »

If you plan on stealing Miko from Zintar, you better practice by stealing from Fort Knox or some other high security place!

Manga/Anime : Love Hina series

Games : The Nippon Ichi games (Disgaea, La Pucelle, and when it comes out Phantom Brave. Just wish I could get a hold of Rhapsody somewhere)

Books : Read my whole collection, so I'll just visit Fanfiction.net every few hours...Heh.

TV : ...I missed Toonami...(Must...resist...urge...seppuku[sp?].....)

Art : ...I'm practicing drawing foxes, like my avatar Jerails! *Points to me*

Other : I've got to find a way to get to the ONLY Capoeira teacher in Oahu! One of these days, dood! One of these days!!
It's been a while, folks!

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#4 Post by mikey »

anime watching: NONE
manga/books: NONE
tv watching: Euro 2004
internet: forums only
game playing: Grand Prix 4

others: working, working...

Ecchi Tiff
Regular

#5 Post by Ecchi Tiff »

Anime Watching: Noir, Turn-A Gundam, and possibly either Victory or ZZ Gundam (should probably finish Zeta sometime as well). Probably going to finish Record of Lodoss War: CotHK at some point.
Manga Reading: None, might reread Gunslinger Girl again at some point. Or Megatokyo vols. 1 or 2 for the nth time :D
Game Playing: None right now, will eventually put on Neverwinter Nights when I can convince myself to take off the UT2k4 beta. Plus a plethora of demos and/or freeware that I've been meaning to play (especially IFH).
Internet Activity: I posted here, didn't I?
TV Watching: TV? What's that?
Movie Watching: Too many that I want to see, of which I'll probably on see one or two at most.
Drawing: Practicing drawing Konoko from Oni for a custom NWN portrait. I think :D
Oh yes, and probably some mecha designs for a project I may or may not work on this summer.

Other Misc. Plans:
Learn TeX, get a real OS and browser :D.
Kyra: "You can kiss my acetabulum!"
Lord Pathos: "Hmm, tempting offer, coming from a cute girl like you."
Kyra: "Ug, I think I'm gonna be sick. Tom, let's get this quy, quick!"

Trinity Riot
Regular
Location: Somewhere between New York City... and New York City.

#6 Post by Trinity Riot »

Anime Watching: Whatever's on Adult Swim :roll:
Game Playing: FFTA (on and off), Advance Wars 2 (on and off), Ragnarok Online
Internet: http://www.mechg.com, my own website (which I'm still working on before reavealing to the public :P)
TV: Adult Swim
Movie: No time for movies
Art: I can only draw stick figures :oops:
Music: S&M (Metallica)

Plans?
Continue work on PHP game with friend, move out of parent's apartment (I'm 17 and in college), buy anime, learn to play this guitar my brother bought me for graduation
Last edited by Trinity Riot on Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yang Sei Fu
Regular

#7 Post by Yang Sei Fu »

Anime Watching: Whatever is good (romance related, good story)
Game Playing: Capitalism II (old, but good for my econ), finish a few visual novels I have (and not start new ones)

Internet: GuQin forums, forums in general, more research
Movie: I hate movies, or going to it.
Art: Drawing, buying a drawing pad in HK when I return, and more CGing.
Music: I am always listening to it. Plan on learning the shakuhachi and violin in addition to my GuQin. I dunno if I can afford buying my own flute to play again...it's sorta expensive trying to cater to all 7 instruments you play/intend to play...

Plans: Project Journeys and my GuQin art. If you don't know what that is, Google is your friend.
=/| ClearWind Design Studios |\=

batpig
Bishie Hunter

#8 Post by batpig »

[quote="mikey"]
tv watching: Euro 2004
quote]

Awww, you are so lucky! I'm stuck without coverage and am confined to BBC online radio for the games
My own plans:

TV Watching: None
Manga reading: None
Anime: Prince of Tennis
Music: Anime image songs

Internet: IRC - Girl's Game channel (I've became an IRC addict ^^; ) Also the fanwork mailing list for one of my favorite games: Apocripha/0.

Movie: I have free tickets and so somehow I must use it. Don't know what to use them on though. Possibly Spidey 2 :wink:

Art: Practicing drawing anime. Also got a commision from a teacher to illustrate reading materials for children.

Games: Many ^^; Current: Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 2

Fanworks: Working on many fanart and fanfiction projects, personal and collaboration. Also working on a pretty large scale fan rpg for the series Angelique, which will be an rpg with dating sim elements.. whenever it gets done.

Others: My summer job... Also kicking myself to work harder on Love Revo: Fragile Hearts.
"Instead of you being the princess all the time, why won't you let me be the princess instead, and you can be the prince." (Or something to this effect)
-Francis to Ange (Angelique Etoile)

Ascii Kirby

#9 Post by Ascii Kirby »

Anime Watching: Excel Saga Volume 6, over and over and over since that's the only volume I ever found ^^;;;;
Manga Reading: Ranma 1/2 and various SJ backissues
Game Playing: Curse of Monkey Island, Escape From Monkey Island, and most recently, Shoujo Attack. Also Okage: Shadow King (if my brother ever fuggin returns it >.<#)
Internet Activity: Flash Sites 'n' webcomics 'n' abandonware sites]
Drawing: Most recently, a piccy of Mega Man. I hate myself for penciling it in -__-
Music Listening: Cowboy Bebop OST

chronoluminaire
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Elven Relations, Cloud Fairy, When I Rule The World
Tumblr: alextfish

#10 Post by chronoluminaire »

Anime: HaniHani and Wind ~a breath of heart~ as the fansubs come out (yes, they're both based on ren'ai games ^^;; ), and Paranoia Agent, Avenger, Galaxy Angel 3 and Sensei No Ojikan at weekly showings with friends
Manga: Full Metal Panic volume 3
Books: Jasper Fforde's Thursday Next series
Internet: My friends' website ToothyWiki - also magicthegathering.com and wikipedia.org
Girl: my lovely girlfriend of three months Rachael
Game-making: Elven Relations has been on hold for a while because of RSI slowing it down and Rachael distracting me :D but it's recently restarted thanks to some gorgeous artwork coming in from my background artist. I'll finish it one of these months...

Sai
Winged Hybrid

#11 Post by Sai »

Anime Watching: Just finished watching my Martian Successor Nadesico DVD set. Next I plan to watch the last of the Kino's Journey series, the last 3 DVDs.
Manga Reading: I last read either Pita-Ten 4 or Girl Got Game 4
Game Playing: None. I was playing Zoo Tycoon then somehow it and I messed up my computer with it so am reluctant to continue ¬.¬
Internet Activity: Browsing forums.
TV Watching: Kingdom Hospital
Movie Watching: Last movie at cinema: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Last movie at home: Edward Scissorhands
Drawing: Working on some original art, currently inking some drawings... dreading the colouring stage -_-;;;
Music Listening: Ragnarok Online remixes and other random stuff.

BlackSpider
Regular

#12 Post by BlackSpider »

Anime watching : none :(
Game playing : Wolfenstein - Enemy territory
Internet : Various forums
TV : sport, soccer, at least two movies per week
Art : trying to improve art skills
Computer : experimenting with 3D rendering in POV-RAY
Plans : finish at least part 1 of Town Heat as soon as possible

Erik
Regular

#13 Post by Erik »

Anime: whatever is on internet TV - the regular TV has no anime, as far as I know.
Manga: Don't have any. I should, though :oops:
Gaming: Generals, trying to become decent at it.
Movies: Going to 'ladykillers' tonight with friends.
Internet: Forums and webcomics. And updating my own website.
Computer: Programming updates for said website.
Music: Found Ayumi Hamasaki, I like some of her songs.
Plans: The house needs painting. I should do that. Now. But it looks like I'm not doing it right now :D Instead, I'm trying to find enough willpower to get back to studying Japanese. I'm so lazy :shock:

Sai: there is a PHP learning community, but it's down at the moment.

Sai
Winged Hybrid

#14 Post by Sai »

Thanks for the link Erik.
Might come in handy soon, I'll probably be forcing myself to study PHP this week x_x Heh

Gaul
Location: The cold north a.k.a Sweden (No we don't have polarbears)

#15 Post by Gaul »

Anime watching : Just finished Patlabor, currently trying to get my hands on the remaining episodes of Trigun.

Gaming : Shogun Total War, once again and trying to get Brave Soul to work properly. Also waiting for the Swedish release of Doom 3 so I can fetch my copy.

Manga : Just discovered "Pineapple army" looking for more episodes. Card Captor Sakura, and the "Berserk" series.

Movies : Suicide Club, Tokyo Godfathers and The Last Samurai.

Internet : Forums mostly, looking for things to do. Also trying to fix a stable uplink to my own computer.

Computer : Reinstalling it and currently trying to get all the correct drivers for everything (a pain in the ass).

Music : Mixed but i like Disturbed at the moment.

Plans : Moping around the house mostly trying to find something to do. Keep practicing my chop stick skills.

Books : Looking through a couple of artbooks and that's it.

C