PyTom
Ren'Py Creator
Completed: Moonlight Walks
Projects: Ren'Py
IRC Nick: renpytom
Github: renpytom
itch: renpytom

#33 Post by PyTom »

Anime: Futakoi, Xenosaga, AIR, Ah My Goddess TV, Negima!, Final Approach, My-HIME, Twin Spica, Moon Phase, Nanoha, Genshiken, and more.

Manga: Following too many to list here. Currently reading: Rising Stars of Manga 3.

Games: None currently.

TV: Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis

Creative: Working on a game project.

Internet: Lemmasoft, Instapundit, Chizumatic, etc...

Currently Watching: NASA TV coverge of the launch of Deep Impact, a space probe intended to clobber a comet.

Real Life: Obviously not.

T-minus 4 and counting... time to go!

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#34 Post by mikey »

PyTom wrote:Currently Watching: NASA TV coverge of the launch of Deep Impact, a space probe intended to clobber a comet.
I noticed you are really a FAN of aerospace. Is there something like a NASA channel you get in NY?
*scrolls through his Russian channels*
nope... no Baikonur Live on the program list for me :(

PyTom
Ren'Py Creator
Completed: Moonlight Walks
Projects: Ren'Py
IRC Nick: renpytom
Github: renpytom
itch: renpytom

#35 Post by PyTom »

mikey wrote:
PyTom wrote:Currently Watching: NASA TV coverge of the launch of Deep Impact, a space probe intended to clobber a comet.
I noticed you are really a FAN of aerospace. Is there something like a NASA channel you get in NY?
*scrolls through his Russian channels*
nope... no Baikonur Live on the program list for me :(
I was watching Nasa TV. It isn't a real channel around here, but anyone can watch the web streams, which you can get at NASA's web site: http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/index.html

It only covers NASA missions (and not private one's like SpaceShipOne), and it's pretty boring most of the time, but when a launch or landing is going on, it has the best coverage anywhere.

The next big event is Cassini's playback of the European Hyugens probe's landing (maybe) on Titan, with pictures (perhaps) starting around 10am Eastern Standard Time (UTC-5) on January 14th.

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#36 Post by mikey »

Thanks for the tip, I'll try streaming when I get a connection at home (some day) :?

Piroshiki
Regular

#37 Post by Piroshiki »

Immediate plans: Joooob~ >.< And stop playing Disgaea and finish that stupid doujin game, so that I can move on on my One and TokiMemo doujinshi projects.

Anime: follow Air, try again to find a non-bootleg copy of the first MemoOff OAV (one that can be shipped here >.>), re-watch the One OAV (that was one confusing mess... no pun intended) and get the whole Tsukihime and Kino no Tabi collections. Check out on Genshiken.

Video Games: Go through Hikari's scenario in Memories ringing on, which I've been delaying for too long... Finally get Clannad, Fate/Stay Night and Tenshi no inai 12 gatsu, and possibly the long-awaited import PS2 along with To Heart 2 (no more daimakura though ;_; ) and TokiMemo 3. Eeeh, my wallet's gonna hate me... Oh, and finish Disgaea.

Manga: Get a copy of Sing 'Yesterday' for me vol. 3 (best series ever), finish Mars, Peach Girl and Salad Days.

Other: Err... Actually get a life? >.> Find a copy of that Tenshi no inai 12 gatsu fanbook I've always wanted (again, that can be shipped here) and the cute Touko poster that came with it.
I'm not a meat bun ~nya

Tage
Regular

#38 Post by Tage »

Anime:
One Piece, Bleach, Naruto, InuYasha, Samurai 7, Chobits

Manga:
Rurouni Kenshin, Desert Coral

TV:
Nothing

Movies:
Nothing

Video Games:
Onimusha 3, Half-Life 2

Projects:
Working on script for IntRenAiMo game. Also researching various Japanese history and traditions for it as well.

Real Life:
Don't have one... ...=P Semester starts next week. So I will have to temporarily drop all of the previous categories since I am retaking my previously failed Calculus class. It is going to be one long hard road...Oh wait, I have to pay the tuition...gyaahhhh!!! I also have to brush up on my Japanese... x.x... I am SUCH a lazy procrastinator... I'm beginning to think that I need to be hypnotized... =\

RedSlash
Veteran

#39 Post by RedSlash »

Anime:
Air,Xenosaga,DNAngel

Manga:
Full Metal Alchemist

TV:
none

Movies:
none

Video Games:
Metal Gear Solid 3, Tales of Symphonia, Devil May Cry

Projects:
An OpenSource RPG

Real life:
Studying

Jerails
Veteran

#40 Post by Jerails »

Currently on an anime/manga hiatus and instead playing a MMORPG called ROSE Onling. http://www.roseon.com It's a pretty alright game.

Okay...Well, actually, I'm collecting a manga called Couple. It's pretty good.

Real Life is where I'm at right now. My last semester's classes were huge disappointments, and I'm hoping this semester will be more of a challenge.
It's been a while, folks!

darkknight
Veteran

#41 Post by darkknight »

plans: dinner with girlfriend next week and that is all

Cartoon: Full metal Alchemist, and yu yu hakasho

Video Games: Final fantasy X and X-2, Xenosaga, and Suikoden 4

Manga: I ordered a suikoden book but that is about it

Other: Work Work Work (computer programmer/repair) working for my mom's friend
If one man speaks out in a crowd against everyones opinion...Who will be remembered? The one who spoke his mind, or the millions that spoke against him....

Megaman Z

#42 Post by Megaman Z »

Anime: whatever I can rent/buy from the local Anime Florida (Yes, I'm a floridian. don't bug me.)

TV: hmm... not much... too much time invested elsewhere... on occasion I watch toonami, but that's about it...

Internet: looking for some NON-H ren'ai games, looking for good games in general (minus stratagy games, I HATE THOSE!), keeping Ren'Py up to date, etc.

Movie watching: dunno... what's in the theaters nowadays...

school: try and keep myself in the CHS drumline. (you know things are getting bad when the freshmen are on par or better than the seniors!), work on secret project (hey, it's during programming class, and I have my teacher's permission!)

manga reading: probably none for a LONG time...

Drawing: ...let's just say I need work

Game playing: finish 100%-ing Gungrave OD (Just need grave and RB's Demolition Shots and 1 clear on the hidden difficulty. and maybe 50 nightow angels.), Sims 2, too many GBA games to keep track of, Mercinaries: Playground of Destruction, DDR, Beatmania - wait, I'm rambling about games again...

misc.: get a web site up and running, find more time to invest in studying the ren'py script, possibly pick up C++.

that's about all I can think of...

Sai
Winged Hybrid

#43 Post by Sai »

Anime: Nothing... Last thing I watched was Nadesico movie which was OK but left a lot of unanswred questions which one day I'll have to dig up from the net since I know theres various things along the Nadesico timeline that only appeared in Japan I think (for example the Nadesico game, which was only in Japan, that fills the gap between the end of the TV series and the start of the movie...). I should grab some fansubs like AIR and so on... but haven't found the time.

Manga: Pita-Ten (Volume 6 I think) and Suikoden III (Volume um... 5 I think) right now mainly.

TV/Movies: Nothing really... Watching some of that new Trigger Happy TV (titled "World, Shut Your Mouth") and I think the new cartoon series "Foster's Home of Imaginary Friends" is great because it was animated in Flash and drawn in Illustrator (wow) but I rarely watch TV nowadays so I usually miss them.

Games: Nothing really... A bit of Super Mario Bros. 3 and Tetris for Game Boy Advance I guess.

DVDs: Some Father Ted. Mainly been watching The X-Files. Got up to Season 6 so far. Waiting for Season 7 to be released in its new "repackaged" form then I can purchase Seasons 7 - 9 and finally continue and see it all to its end, sometime next month...

Music: Ugh I'm bored... I need to find some new murisc to listen to.

Internet: Loitering around forums and trying to restore my website after the downtime and move...

Work/Life: Uni started back and it looks like its not going to get any easier. So much for that hope! Already I have a lot of work >_<

Creative: Well I work in Art & Design so right now most of my drawing and other blah is going to my work... Not much time to mess about.

darkknight
Veteran

#44 Post by darkknight »

Sai wrote:Manga: Suikoden III (Volume um... 5 I think) right now mainly.
2 questions about that...
Are the books any good?
AND
Do they revolve around the game?

Suikoden 3 was one of the best games...
If one man speaks out in a crowd against everyones opinion...Who will be remembered? The one who spoke his mind, or the millions that spoke against him....

Sai
Winged Hybrid

#45 Post by Sai »

darkknight wrote:2 questions about that...
Are the books any good?
AND
Do they revolve around the game?

Suikoden 3 was one of the best games...
I think the books are great. The artwork is of good quality and the plot is interesting. I like the characters.

As for if it follows the game closley... I can't say really. Konami cancelled the European release of Suikoden 3. And still today, have no plans of releasing it over here... Know of a good American website I could buy it on? Amazon doesn't even have it. It seems to be hard to get, was it unpopular?
(even if I get an American copy, it'll be awhile before I can play it as I have no chipped PS2 or American PS2... bleh)

The books have me interested in the game. The plot in the books is interesting.