What kind of Anime/Otome Character do you like ?

For the rest of your otaku life.
Ayutac
Regular
Projects: Pokémon Dating Sim
Organization: A Breeze Of Science
Deviantart: Ubro

Re: What kind of Anime/Otome Character do you like ?

#16 Post by Ayutac »

Hijiri wrote:
Ayutac wrote:Somehow I get the feeling the board members are mostly female...
What gave you that impression? [...] or the constant Otome dating sim questions?
Yes, this. If I'm right, Otome means going only for boys. Then we have a relative high amount of this here, compared to going-for-girls-games.

But well, I played a Naruto Otome (in this sense) before.
Up next: An original, open source, text-based Dating Sim. Stay tuned ;)

Hijiri
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Death Rule:lost code Overdrive Edition, Where the White Doves Rest-Tsumihanseishi
Projects: Death Rule: Killing System
Organization: MESI Games
IRC Nick: Hizi
Tumblr: mesigames
itch: hijiri

#17 Post by Hijiri »

Ayutac wrote:
Hijiri wrote:
Ayutac wrote:Somehow I get the feeling the board members are mostly female...
What gave you that impression? [...] or the constant Otome dating sim questions?
Yes, this. If I'm right, Otome means going only for boys. Then we have a relative high amount of this here, compared to going-for-girls-games.

But well, I played a Naruto Otome (in this sense) before.
A survey done once showed roughly 4 girls for every guy. (Of course, those are active members)
Image Image
"Perfection goal that always changes. Can pursue, cannot obtain."

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#18 Post by azureXtwilight »

I would like me the boys that enables us to kill on his route, please? I know you do too, Hijiri. My inner yandere is tingling, thingling! Wahaha
Ahem, I like the aloof big-brotherly type better. With a nice dose of sarcasm, and humor. The one that doesn't shipwreck me with too many angst, babeh, anggssst. But then again a route needs a conflic so mayyybe a little bit is fine.

Too bad Leo ain't got no time for being in otome games ;_;

As for girls? Y U NO love yanderes? Moe yanderes are nice. Anything moe is nice, as long as it's moe I can forgive that.

Right?

Ayutac
Regular
Projects: Pokémon Dating Sim
Organization: A Breeze Of Science
Deviantart: Ubro

#19 Post by Ayutac »

Hijiri wrote:A survey done once showed roughly 4 girls for every guy. (Of course, those are active members)
Interesting.

Well, I don't play the going-for-boys games very often, but if I would probably first pursue the Nice Guy™. As for girls, I prefer the more tomboyish type.
Up next: An original, open source, text-based Dating Sim. Stay tuned ;)

darkphilious

#20 Post by darkphilious »

Tsundere for me, regardless of gender, as long as they're not burdens.

kittykatlover
Regular
Projects: Devil's Betrayal

#21 Post by kittykatlover »

Umm... I like both boys and girls //shot

I like the cute, childish, and naive type, who's gullible and nice.
Of course, I also like it when they appear good and are evil.
I also like Ciel-kun for some odd reason. He doesn't fit into the usual scope. He's cute though. <3 (Black Butler)
Oh, and I also sorta like mature girls //shot again

Daistarir
Veteran
Projects: History [GxB], Alice Revo
Organization: Kingdom Crown Production

#22 Post by Daistarir »

Ciel-kun ~~~~
I like Ciel-kun ~~~

RunicV
Veteran
IRC Nick: RunicV

#23 Post by RunicV »

...Whoever's good looking.

/shot
Hatred: the absence of love.
Please, treat me with kindness.

9-of-Hearts
Regular

#24 Post by 9-of-Hearts »

Am I really weird?
...I tend to go for the sadists...
I really like/tend to go for, in example Kyouya of OHSHC and the Hitachiin twins (who are at least mischievous), Hiruma of Eyeshield 21, Sougo Okita of Gintama, Saeki Takamasa of My Forged Wedding, Eduardo of Pirates in Love (except for one advertised as a "super-sadist," he had a cruddy writer or something because he wasn't much of one at all. So buying his route was plain disappointing), and Jin of The Second Reproduction. It may be even more weird/sad to say Saeki Takamasa (sorta) and Jin were the only two otome sadists I tried for that I wasn't disappointed after the fact. Mainly Jin though <3, who no one else I've seen seems to like? Or will admit it, at least.

....I seem to have some issue with guys that get soft after they fall for you, like tsunderes--probably because the teasing is less strong and/or common. I feel like, even if they had some issues that got solved over the course of the game, they shouldn't just drop the personality that made me like them in the first place. It's annoying.....

Otherwise, I like fun, childish types, or softer-spoken gentlemen who aren't necessarily always by-the-rules people.

michi 18
Veteran
Completed: none at the moment's notice
Projects: The Universal Hope;Wisdom Revival
Organization: Pridal Heavens Inc.

#25 Post by michi 18 »

9-of-Hearts wrote:Am I really weird?
...I tend to go for the sadists...
I really like/tend to go for, in example Kyouya of OHSHC and the Hitachiin twins (who are at least mischievous), Hiruma of Eyeshield 21, Sougo Okita of Gintama, Saeki Takamasa of My Forged Wedding, Eduardo of Pirates in Love (except for one advertised as a "super-sadist," he had a cruddy writer or something because he wasn't much of one at all. So buying his route was plain disappointing), and Jin of The Second Reproduction. It may be even more weird/sad to say Saeki Takamasa (sorta) and Jin were the only two otome sadists I tried for that I wasn't disappointed after the fact. Mainly Jin though <3, who no one else I've seen seems to like? Or will admit it, at least.

....I seem to have some issue with guys that get soft after they fall for you, like tsunderes--probably because the teasing is less strong and/or common. I feel like, even if they had some issues that got solved over the course of the game, they shouldn't just drop the personality that made me like them in the first place. It's annoying.....

Otherwise, I like fun, childish types, or softer-spoken gentlemen who aren't necessarily always by-the-rules people.
No your not . I love bad boys !
>.< Their just the kind of boys whom are hard to get. THough, it's much more fun!!!!
Projects: (I hope you'll support them ) Wisdom Revivalhttp://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=16488 and Universal Hope (Uni-H)http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=16452.

9-of-Hearts
Regular

#26 Post by 9-of-Hearts »

michi 18 wrote:No your not . I love bad boys !
>.< Their just the kind of boys whom are hard to get. THough, it's much more fun!!!!
Yeah, maybe you can look at it that way.... but most "bad boys" people go for change a lot once they fall for you and I don't believe it. Gardis of TSR and Eduardo of PiL are like that. *sigh* I feel like it's unrealistic for all these guys to become total softie romantics (which don't get me wrong, I like, but only when they start more like that) just like that...
.......Why am I so picky? Heh, I think I think too much, 'specially when it comes to how a fictional character is portrayed.

Daistarir
Veteran
Projects: History [GxB], Alice Revo
Organization: Kingdom Crown Production

#27 Post by Daistarir »

Sadist? May be... I have M Blood in my body. Haha... I feels comfortable with sadist guy.
They kinda hot in my oppinion. I usually like sadist in Yaoi or R16+ (R18+). They can show all of their charm when it come to 'make love'
@RunicV : I'm agree with you!
@azureXtwilight : Ohhh! Who don't love moe yandere

michi 18
Veteran
Completed: none at the moment's notice
Projects: The Universal Hope;Wisdom Revival
Organization: Pridal Heavens Inc.

#28 Post by michi 18 »

9-of-Hearts: SO true~WIsh a VN is a real life simulation game. (You play and make your own choices for your life.)
Projects: (I hope you'll support them ) Wisdom Revivalhttp://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=16488 and Universal Hope (Uni-H)http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=16452.

deviltales
Regular

#29 Post by deviltales »

devilish boys. angry, jerks, but caring from time-to-time. So basically, bad-boy type.
As girl... well, who doesn't love yandere xD? They're just.. freaking genius mad women.
Also, is it that weird if I'm attracted to boys/girls who have a mental disorder xD? Not yander-ish, though. More like antisocials and double-personality guys. Oh, and schizo.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Valour-n-Arms

#30 Post by Valour-n-Arms »

Confident tsundere men so I can rattle them in a game. >:) I also like the nice childhood friend and the douchebag, as long as they all exude confidence. Silent, strong types are cool, too. Not much of a glasses person, myself.