NEW LEADER!!

For the rest of your otaku life.
optimus160
Ultimate Lemma One

NEW LEADER!!

#1 Post by optimus160 »

Well seems I'll be taking a leave of absence... er rather... uhh... I'm going to Japan for 4 months in a couple of weeks, more specifically the Kagoshima Prefecture... so someone new will have to lead this forum, to bring it power and strength. I honestly have no idea if i can officially empower you or not as i haven't actually talked to Lemma about this... BUT!! I want someone to run this place in place of myself!@1!~.... so, im not too sure how to go about such a thing. We could vote for a new leader, i could appoint one, could apply, or maybe just leave it.. un...attend...ed.... which would be disapointing... We could also vote on what to do and possibly see if we want to hold later elections... So for now its time to brainstorm on ways to find a leader...
PHEAR THE POWER OF THE ULTIMATE LEMMA ONE

Visit my DeviantArt page for stuff!

rioka
Royal Manga Tutor
Completed: Amgine Park, Garden Society: Kykuit, Metropolitan Blues (art)

#2 Post by rioka »

Oh wow, 4 months in Japan! Have fun optimus160. We'll behave while you're away - really! No need to appoint someone new.... ;P

But if we're going to vote on someone.... hmmm, my vote's on Sai! Unless you want to pick virtual straws and pick a leader that way....

Jerails
Veteran

#3 Post by Jerails »

Hee...I honestly think Sai would be alright for a mod to this forum...But if you want a mod that can bring power and glory to this forum...LILICO is the only way! *End commerical*

LILICO! LILICO! LILICO!
It's been a while, folks!

optimus160
Ultimate Lemma One

#4 Post by optimus160 »

seems... I uh jumped the gun on this one... I just heard today that I won'
t be getting my visa for 4-6 weeks... so you get to deal with me a little longer... in the mean time its never to early to find someone to take over in my absence...!.1.~~

Sai
Winged Hybrid

#5 Post by Sai »

Eh I was nominated O_o Wow, thanks.
Anyway this place is usually quiet so I don't mind I guess heh... ^^; (reason I say that is because I'm currently an Admin at another forum so if this one was really busy it'd be difficult to juggle). I've also previously been a Moderator at a different forum...

rioka
Royal Manga Tutor

#6 Post by rioka »

lol Rythmic chanting - that's a good indication that Lillico just may become the interim moderator....

Anyways, Lillico would be a good mod too. It was either her or Sai, imo. But maybe she'd like to concentrate on drawing ToL images and whatnot? :\

Ecchi Tiff
Regular

#7 Post by Ecchi Tiff »

It's not like this forum really sees enough traffic to make significant extra work for a mod.
Kyra: "You can kiss my acetabulum!"
Lord Pathos: "Hmm, tempting offer, coming from a cute girl like you."
Kyra: "Ug, I think I'm gonna be sick. Tom, let's get this quy, quick!"

Lillico
Otaku Manga Maiden

#8 Post by Lillico »

Jerails wrote:Hee...I honestly think Sai would be alright for a mod to this forum...But if you want a mod that can bring power and glory to this forum...LILICO is the only way! *End commerical*

LILICO! LILICO! LILICO!

SQUEAK!!!

I had no Idea I was being noticed over here! *^_^*

Lillico
Otaku Manga Maiden

#9 Post by Lillico »

eclipse wrote:lol Rythmic chanting - that's a good indication that Lillico just may become the interim moderator....

Anyways, Lillico would be a good mod too. It was either her or Sai, imo. But maybe she'd like to concentrate on drawing ToL images and whatnot? :\
I really haven't made myself that busy with my designs yet- Cause this month is my birthday and I should be getting equiptment to help me make something better than I can produce now..
(on aug 22 I turn the big 2-4~~ I'm hoping to geta light box and a tablet.. then I can make a paper doll type of image and use my lightbox to design new clothes on top of the characters (lemma suggestest this would make things easy for me) but it takes me absolutely no time to draw- my problemn now is scanning- my neighbors scanner just kinda got sick or something- so I have to head to my moms to scan- anyway- I'm looking forward to getting both of these by the end of the month- then I'll be turning out my portion of the content like nobodys business- then we can start on TOL3!~ ^_^

bare in mind that I"ve never been a mod before- I might not be the best option ^_^;; heehee!
Sai the answerer of all my questions XD

Otaku Dash
Veteran

#10 Post by Otaku Dash »

LIllico and Sai....
:)
You are both good persons and i know that however wins this will do a good job! (even Lillico that hasn't been a Mod of a forum) :wink: :D May the best win!

*Starts Cheer strike for both Sai and Lillico*
"Life is like a flower....take care of it and watch it bloom......only there will you see its true beauty" - Myself

"Emptiness....that is...true fear...."

-FEAR THE NARU PUNCH!!- :)

optimus160
Ultimate Lemma One

#11 Post by optimus160 »

hmmm.... i leave next friday.... i suppose i need to decide.... hmmm

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#12 Post by Blue Lemma »

How about I make Sai and Lillico co-mods? 8)

optimus160
Ultimate Lemma One

#13 Post by optimus160 »

hmmm... well considering I have 24 hours till departure I suppose that they can co-mod... until i get back that is.

rioka
Royal Manga Tutor

#14 Post by rioka »

Have a safe trip! Don't worry about us here - we'll behave... ;D

Sai
Winged Hybrid

#15 Post by Sai »

Have a nice time =)