Recommend some K & J drama

For the rest of your otaku life.
Ordog
Regular

Re: Recommend some K & J drama

#61 Post by Ordog »

Tomorrow's Cantabile : When I reached episode 14, I had to take a break. While it's still a good drama, it lacks some... spice ? (It became a bit boring, like a habit)

But I finished Surplus Princess (aka the mermaid) 10 eps: Though it took 2 episodes to start on the real plot, I laughed hard all along and I'm sad it was this short... (The actors were so... I never had such a hard time deciding who to root for)

Hey ! Hyde, Jeckyll and I started this week ! Anyone started watching ?

Keryee
Regular

#62 Post by Keryee »

Ordog wrote: But I finished Surplus Princess (aka the mermaid) 10 eps: Though it took 2 episodes to start on the real plot, I laughed hard all along and I'm sad it was this short... (The actors were so... I never had such a hard time deciding who to root for)
Surplus Princess and the whole apple butt thing... I laughed so hard that I cried. I wish it was longer, but hey, short and sweet, right? And it gave me such awful second lead syndrome too...

Other than Surplus Princess, I really liked Dream High (even though it was basically just idol fluff) and You Who Came From The Stars (which was actually very well put together IMO) because... Kim Soo Hyun.

And I thought that Cheer Up! was very inspiring, actually. I feel like I learned a lot about life from it, oddly enough.

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#63 Post by try10 »

Hyde, Jekyll, Me is bad, really bad...
Dream High is silly and I couldn't keep watching it.
Surplus Princess was okay.

I recently saw Hello Monster/I remember you and it was awesome! Oh My Venus has great acting and it's funny and cute, Healer was beautiful, Who are you school 2015 was enjoyable, She was pretty is a drama recommended for every kdrama lover out here, Yong Pal was gorgeous, Mask, Oh My Ghost, Twenty Again. There were many good dramas in 2015.
This year is also a good one. I'm watching Cheese in the trap and Remember and I'm very pleased and happy.

FonaCall
Regular
Projects: Bahay Kubo, Tower of Saviors Cries of Soul
Organization: Black Eared Games
Tumblr: blackearedgames
Deviantart: fonacall
Soundcloud: fona-call

#64 Post by FonaCall »

Ordog wrote:Hey ! Hyde, Jeckyll and I started this week ! Anyone started watching ?
I just got to watch a bit of it a few days ago lololol.

I dunno, I like the whole Dissociative Identity Disorder thing, but it doesn't quite work for me. Bleh... I guess it was too serious? Or maybe I just don't relate enough to the characters... I don't really know.

I actually prefer Kill Me, Heal Me, if I have to go along that route. It's more amusing. Also, the actor for the main guy (yeah, I don't know my K-drama shit) is pretty good at portraying differently-aged personalities/characters. It's amazing. Playing that role for a comeback to acting is really something.

- Piet
SO MANY GAMES, SO LITTLE TIME!!!

For those who are freelance VN staff and also for those who are VN team leaders, please read this. Inform yourselves. Thank you.

Status: More or less busy with IRL work and finishing a game in time for Halloween Jam in itch.io

Brainstorming for the following:
My Seven Deadly Friends | the rest of the ideas