Ok, since I see people mentioning some korean dramas, I'll do the same.
I'm very picky when it comes to dramas and movies and I never watch things that bore me. I'm You should try watching those:
1. Boys Over Flowers http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/ ... e-flowers/
Good acting, nice plot, male lead it one of my favourite actors.
2. You're Beautiful http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/youre-beautiful/
Jang Geun Suk is awesome, GENDERBENDER is AWESOME, plot and acting are awesome! Cast is awesome! Funny!
3.Secret Garden http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/secret-garden/
Maybe, some people won't agree with me, but I found this drama very addicting and enjoyable. It's not boring at all. The actors are good and the emotion you feel while watching is very intense.
4. Coffee Prince http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/coffee-prince/
Genderbender! One of my favourite female actresses is the lead. You won't regret watching this!
5. Playful Kiss I think this drama also has a japanese and taiwanese version, but I don't think they are that good. http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/playful-kiss/
IT'S SIMILAR WITH THE ANIME ITAZURA NA KISS.
I loved it and I hope they make a second season! The male lead is a member of a band called SS501 from what I remember.
6.City Hunter http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/city-hunter/
WOW! I loved it. Lee Min Ho is amazing. It has a plot similar to an old anime ( also called City Hunter ). Everybody Interested in korean dramas should watch this.
7. My Girlfriend is a Gumiho http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/ ... -a-gumiho/
Someone mentioned this, but I'll also do the same. It was a wonderful drama. Shin Min Ah is a talented actress and the plot and chemistry between her and the male lead was very good.
8. FAITH http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/faith/
Lee Min Ho is the male lead. a historical fantasy drama about time travel. It has a nice cast and plot. COSTUMES ARE AWESOME!!! XD
9.To the beautiful You http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/ ... tiful-you/
Similar to Hana Kimi. The cast is wonderful! So many funny moments!
10. Rooftop Prince http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/rooftop-prince/
An awesome time travel drama! Micky Yoochun is a great actor ( also a member of a kpop band TVXQ, I think ) I also LOVE Han Ji Min ( the female lead). Most of her dramas are very successful!
11. Love Rain http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/love-rain/
Beautiful love story. It made me cry, but also has lots of funny moments. Male lead in Jang Geun Suk and female lead is Yoona ( I can't really remember her name) from a famous kpop girl band SNSD or Girls Generation.
12. Flower Boy Ramyun Shop http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/ ... myun-shop/
I've just finished watching this a few days ago and I bet that I woke up the whole neighborhood with my insane laughter in the middle of the night. AWESOME just awesome. Great cast as always, good humour, and nice plot.
13. 49 Days. http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/49-days/
Female lead is Lee Yo Won who played it Queen Seon Deok. I cried my eyes out while watching this drama. The acting is good and you'll feel all kinds of emotions ( love, hatred, pain, joy, confusion, hope ). WATCH IT!
14.Queen Inhyun's Man http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/ ... hyuns-man/
This drama was a very pleasant surprise for me cause I NEVER expected it to be good and oh boy, how wrong I was! Although I wasn't familiar with most of the actors ( especially the lead ones/only the girl I think had a minor part in Secret Garden, forgive me if I'm mistaken) I was very impressed by their acting skills. Beautiful love story about time travel.
15. The Moon That Embraces the Sun http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/ ... s-the-sun/
again, I wasn't familiar with the lead cast. Beautiful fantasy historical drama. A love story that made me cry. Great acting and plot. You won't be dissapointed if you watch this.
16. Shining Inheritance http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/ ... heritance/
Made me cry. Humans can be so mean and selfish. Great cast: male lead from My girlfriend is a Gumiho and female lead is Han Hyo Joo my favourite actress.
17. Innocent Man http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/innocent-man/
EPIC! LOVED THE ORIGINAL PLOT AND CAST! The story was written is such a way that I couldn't hate any of the characters. Lead actors are well known. Guy - Song Joong Ki PLEASE WATCH HIS MOVIE A WEREWOLF BOY!!!!! Girl - Moon Chae Won is another favourite actress of mine ( I have a few favourite ones *blushes*).
18.Missing You http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/missing-you/
Well known cast ( you will find them in some of the dramas mentioned in this list) Beautiful and heartbreaking love story that will brink you to tears.
19. Sungkyunkwan Scandal http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/ ... n-scandal/
It was listed here
GENDERBENDER! FUNNY! Lovely cast and good acting!
20. Full House 2 http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/full-house-2/
( I hate Full House 1, I couldn't even watch half of the episodes because the acting was bad and it was booooring, but FULL HOUSE 2 is NOTHING like the first!!! ) FULL HOUSE 2 was awesome! No Min Woo and Park Ki Woong are too adorable. This drama will made you laugh, blush, cry and by the end of the day you'll have a big smile on your face just like I did. It was wonderful.
21. Arang And The Magistrate http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/ ... agistrate/
. Two words; WATCH IT! Historical Supernatural drama about ghosts. ( it's AWESOME!) Again, great cast that you'll encounter if you watch some of the dramas from my list.
22.Take Care of the Young Lady http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/ ... oung-lady/
Sweet and funny love story. I enjoyed every episode and I never found it boring.
23. Dong Yi http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/dong-yi/
The 60 episodes are worth it, trust me. I don't like to watch long dramas, but this one was so epic that I found myself wanting more!
24. Bridal Mask http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/bridal-mask/
Another epic drama ( bloody, torture, not for everyone) that I finished watching a couple of weeks ago. I found another favourite actor there. If you are planning to watch this and you've already seen Full House 2, then prepare yourself to see another face of Park Ki Woong. I also fell in love with the male lead!
The first season. I heard that the second one also got released recently, but I have no ideea if i'm gonna watch it or not. IRIS 2009 was too great and I don't think that the second one is going to be better.
26. Iljimae http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/iljimae/
Too amazing. I LOVED THE FIGHTING SCENES. I cried, I laughted. It was a wonderful drama with a nice cast.
27. Cheongdamdong Alice http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/ ... ong-alice/
This drama made me feel lots of emotions and I had lots to learn about life while watching it. It's a MUST WATCH!
28. Hong Gil Dong http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/hong-gil-dong/
First 2-3 episodes I thought it was stupid and I wanted to drop it, but how wrong I was. This drama is worth watching although it has a few episodes with excessive humour and silly things. It's not so sweet and funny as it seems.
I never thought that I would like this so much. It was different from what I usually watched, but I loved it.
30. Warrior Baek Dong Soo http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/ ... -dong-soo/
Another KICK A** historical drama with NICE fighting scenes, great plot, BLOOD, humour and errr love?
31. Queen Seon Duk http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/queen-seon-duk/
Another long drama that I've fallen in love with and another must watch. It has everything that a great drama should have! XD
32. Dae Jang Geum http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/dae-jang-geum/
Old but good. Every korean drama lover knows about it. It was successful in many other countries and every episode will keep you with your eves glued on the screen. the bad thing is that it's kind of hard to find the good place where to watch it or download the episodes ( if you do find one ), please watch this!
33. Painter Of The Wind http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/ ... -the-wind/
Beautiful historical drama with great cast and nice plot. GENDERBENDER! I was impressed with the acting. Moon Geun Young is amazing. There is also a movie similar to this drama.
34. Yi San http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/yi-san/
Although is very long I was so impressed and excided to see the next episode that I didn't even realise when it finished. A MASTERPIECE! EVERY EPISODE, MINUTE AND SECOND WAS WORTH IT!
Now, I'm watching Level 7 Civil Servant and I'm IN LOVE!
I hope this list helps all those korean drama lovers that are searching for something good to watch. I've seen many dramas and movies ( btw, if someone wants a list of good asian movies, just ask ) and I only listed the ones that I found interesting. Since I couldn't remember them I used dramacrazy most popular list to find them. If anybody has other recommendations (korean ones) since I'm planning to take korean at college I'll be very grateful.