Fairyland MMO

For the rest of your otaku life.
Eiji
Regular

Fairyland MMO

#1 Post by Eiji »

last weekend I had the chance to try a new kind of MMO thats coming out of Singapore..
its called "Fairyland" and not without reason...
in it you become a human, elf or dwarf.
its free to try (I think the "air time" is about an hour, they go on a "points" system, but I"m not sure how much time uses up a point)

the interface is 1 part Diablo 2 with 3 parts Final Fantasy Tactics/Chrono Trigger.
the rules are very well thought out and the system is rather easy to learn... in fact, I'd highly reccomend it for newcomer to MMOs, especially young children (say ages 6-12), and since theres no voice overs, it can also help boost reading skill...
heres the offical site, its well worth trying at least once....
the offical site is in chinese..but if you poke around enough, you'll find the english one.

http://www.fairyland.com.my/
"Who's the more foolish? the Fool? or the Fool who follows him?" -- Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi

"if you could tune into the fantasy life of a 9 year old girl, you can make a fortune in this buisness" -- George Lucas

Eiji
Regular

#2 Post by Eiji »

one more thing.. heres one of those "Planet" network sites for Fairyland...

http://www.planetfairyland.com/
"Who's the more foolish? the Fool? or the Fool who follows him?" -- Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi

"if you could tune into the fantasy life of a 9 year old girl, you can make a fortune in this buisness" -- George Lucas

Lillico
Otaku Manga Maiden

#3 Post by Lillico »

*clicks and goes*

Lillico
Otaku Manga Maiden

#4 Post by Lillico »

ok well I got an account but I have no idea how it works

Eiji
Regular

#5 Post by Eiji »

its not that hard... you need to download the game itself too... its on their site and several file services.. (like FilePlanet).

after you make your character, you are sent thru a set of tutorials.. once you get that, its easy to get the hang of it.

Lillico
Otaku Manga Maiden

#6 Post by Lillico »

Eiji wrote:

its not that hard... you need to download the game itself too... its on their site and several file services.. (like FilePlanet).

after you make your character, you are sent thru a set of tutorials.. once you get that, its easy to get the hang of it.
ah ha ^^;;

Lillico
Otaku Manga Maiden

#7 Post by Lillico »

^_^ *downloads*