- Posts: 65
- Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:40 pm
- Completed: Warhammer 40K (non-commercial MTG set), Tales of Symphonia (non-commercial MTG set)
- Projects: Galactic Domain, Dragonfish Racers, *A Yet Unnamed Miniatures Wargame*
- Organization: Sunbridge Games LLC
- IRC Nick: SBG_Eric
- Location: USA, East Coast
Visual Novel Project (Pre-Dev): http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 60&t=33087
- Seeking Writer (5% per scenario) [1 Scenarios Remaining]
Galactic Domain (Post-Dev/Testing) & Dragonfish Racers (In-Dev): Projects on Hold // Require Artist(s)
Other projects TBA: 2+
Fantasy/Play-or-Die Light Novel (Outline/Drafting)
- Crystaline Spade
- Posts: 105
- Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:55 pm
- Projects: Where the Wind Travels
- Tumblr: crystaline-spade
- Deviantart: CrystalineSpade
- Location: Nottingham(not England though)
- Posts: 323
- Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:14 am
- Completed: Queen At Arms, Cerulean, The Shadows That Run Alongside Our Car, Vicarwissen
- Projects: Caramel Mokaccino
- Tumblr: minesweeperaddict
- Deviantart: koyoba
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:51 pm
- Projects: Dreams of Anabelle, Forget [not] That Flower, Murder Express, Libr
- Organization: Stellar Orb
- Location: United States, New York
Keep it stellar.
- Posts: 301
- Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:36 pm
- Completed: Final Week, CardioQuiz, Cafe Memoria, All I Want for Christmas is a Girlfriend
- Projects: Memoria (on hiatus), Cafe Memoria Deux
- Organization: PixaelSoft
- Location: Southern CA
After several years of hiatus from watching anime, a friend of mine introduced me to Air, and I give that credit for re-sparking my interest in anime. Then started watching Kanon, Da Capo, School Rumble, etc... all the way to Imocho (the most recent one I finished).
Must find a new series to watch now!
Play the Café Memoria Deux Demo
After that, a friend lend me some magazines and I started searching on the Net and stuff...
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:39 am
- Projects: Lacrimosa ~ Nightmare Terror, Deceptive Dreams
- Deviantart: Pie-inator
I liked to draw. I especially liked drawing people but my style was rather strange. I couldn't put my finger on why until I re-discovered anime and manga at the age of...(oh gosh when was this...) about 12. I remembered how I cursed my grandmother's work at kindergarden for letting me and my cousin miss out on the very last episode of Cardcaptor Sakura (they never showed repeats so it was a massive loss). This led me to one day, sitting in front of Google and wondering what the heck I should do with my time, to search how the series actually ended. It was predictable, yes, but I still wanted to watch it which is why I re-watched the entire series (same thing happened to Sailor Moon. I remember how amazed I was to remember the first arc of season 5 perfectly as in many episodes exactly). Around the same time, I was one of those kids watching Cartoon Network because why not...and of course I stumbled upon shows like Bakugan (I never finished watching season 4..hmm....I was half way through but...Bakugan kinda got bad after season 3...like really bad...too much mecha).
With all this jumbled up, I decided to also create DA and keep drawing anime. After spending some time on it and making new friends and talking to them, I figured that if I ever was to draw it more seriously and become a true fan - I would have to read the actual manga as in comics. So my years of being trapped in the manga world began...which led to watching more anime based on my favourite mangas (curse you, Full Moon and OHSHC).
That's pretty much it XD A pretty typical story but very important to me It got me into VNs!
Then one day I found a manga at the library
I go a computer,
Found out about One Piece having an anime, and watched all the episodes over a week.
Then I discovered I could watch Hunter x Hunter EVERYDAY and AS MUCH AS I WANT.
And I turned into what I am today...
Yep, I'm the Toonami generation, but in the UK, not the US.
- Green Glasses Girl
- Posts: 367
- Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:16 pm
- Projects: Cavaliers & Carnivals
- Tumblr: green-glasses
After I moved back to where I live now there was a time period where I forgot all about anime. Then by 5th grade I began to pick it up again and here I am, hooked ever since.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users