- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:29 pm
- Tumblr: friedyosheggs
- Deviantart: Polka-Dotted-Yoshi
- Location: United States
(Especially if the artist can imitate the anime style.) That can keep me going for about a month afterward. xD
I don't really read fanfics anymore since I'm such a grammar Nazi now when it comes to small things like capitalization and punctuation that I just can't enjoy half the things I read.
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:39 am
- Projects: Lacrimosa ~ Nightmare Terror, Deceptive Dreams
- Deviantart: Pie-inator
- Green Glasses Girl
- Posts: 367
- Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:16 pm
- Projects: Cavaliers & Carnivals
- Tumblr: green-glasses
- Posts: 251
- Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:10 am
- Completed: CDC, Cerulean, WBW, Helena's Flowers
- Projects: Chomp Chomp, WaV
- Tumblr: adirosa
- Deviantart: adirosa
Pretty much!crestforge wrote:I read its TVTropes entry.
But, well, if it's amazing amazing amazing (you know those shows), then I kind of have too much energy. In that I can't really do much for the first 20 minutes after finishing it. I start grinning really widely and jumping around, and start going 'omg omgomgomg' and start typing out how much I loved it to my friend, usually in fragmented, hyper English with exclamation marks and capital letters everywhere. Until I start just screaming at them in the 'aaaaaaaaa' kind of manner.
After those 20 minutes, I tend to go and horde fanart, find fanfiction, and in the few days to follow, the show is all I can doodle.
Most shows won't get me to that extent though, haha.
Look for pics, wallpapers,
Then I check if there's a VN/Game with any of the characters,
And I find myself looking for goodies over the internet.
After that, if not calmed, I try to find other anime with the same storyline.
- Posts: 290
- Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:26 pm
- Projects: Mark's Story(BxB(Reach for the Stars(GxG), Mermaid Sonata(GxG,NaNo16), Black Dale-Curse of the Scarlet Witch(Semi Hiatus), A Few Secret Games
- Tumblr: lunarwingsgames
A GxG game about overcoming your fears and growing up in an forever changing world. Also focuses on lesbian relationships and self image.
Mermaid Sonata- A game about mermaids, magic, and adventure
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 50&t=37512
- anime eye shake.gif (69.14 KiB) Viewed 1328 times
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:38 am
- Projects: Afternoon Of June
And then I read reviews on it.
And then I realize the series was a lot more flawed than I
And then I cry about how flawed it was.
- Ben Ayoo
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:08 am
- Completed: The coin and the gun
- Organization: Ben Studio
- Location: In a house
My website http://benstudio.vnovel.com/
- Posts: 288
- Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:12 pm
- Completed: tender feelings like water, Follower A, Moon Archer Shooting Stars
- Projects: Pomegranate Fruit
- itch: 4noki
I go to the fanfiction and start whining to my friends... and doodling the characters and crying on the inside. Usually like: why the heck did I finish it so quickly!!???? OTL (well, I do marathon anime most of the time)
Most recent anime that did that was Kill la Kill, so friggin good. And Penguindrum before it.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users