For the rest of your otaku life.
- Lemma-Class Veteran
- Posts: 4101
- Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:57 am
- Location: France
This game has been all over many japanese/gaming blogs. GameSetWatch, Sexy Videogame Land... and probably others since I remember seeing it at least 4 times around the web.
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 733
- Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:58 pm
- Projects: Suna to Majo
- Location: France
Haha, thanks a lot, that game just made my day
- Arbiter of the Internets
- Posts: 4053
- Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2003 4:37 am
- Completed: lots; see website!
- Projects: something mysterious involving yuri, usually
- Organization: Hanako Games
- Tumblr: hanakogames
Apparently there's now a new version out, but you have to beat the first version in order to access the sequel.
http://jp.shockwave.com/games/arcade/ac ... /play.html
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:06 pm
- Projects: On hold, sharpening skills.
- Location: Kanata, Canada
thanks for sharing the link! (: i'm ashamed at myself for not finding out about the sequel sooner...
aww, two slaps from rose and i'm gone!
A little birdy in the sky
Dropped a poopie in my eye
I did not scream, I did not cry
But thanked the Lord that cows don't fly!
- King of Moé
- Posts: 2262
- Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:49 pm
- Organization: Love in Space Inc
- Location: United States
Wooaahhh... This game's pretty intense. o_o; The final boss caught me by surprise! I thought it was all finished after I beat the granny.
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1021
- Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 6:13 pm
- Location: Oregon
Yeesh that's addictive <and hard for me...> I can't even get past the first level! fun stuff tho
A friend is one that walks in when the world walks out.
- Posts: 115
- Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:36 am
wtf, that made my day,
good thing my friend told me to stop or i wouldn't have...
psst, can this be downloaded?? *nudge nudge* *wink wink*
I'm hidden and no one expects much of me... I just hope I don't disappoint anyone...
I'd rather fail doing something I love than succeed doing something I hate...
- Megane Procrastinator
- Posts: 4099
- Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:54 am
- Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
- Projects: At Regime's End
- Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead
- Location: Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
Uh-uh, I enjoyed slapping the granny coz she looks like a granny I hate so much!
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:30 pm
honoreixix wrote:psst, can this be downloaded?? *nudge nudge* *wink wink*
I tried to play it from my hard drive, but couldn't get it to work. It may be downloadable, but I don't know how.
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:52 am
- Location: at large in the community
The sequel is called 'The Spanking game' LOL !!
... not really
- Posts: 187
- Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:22 am
Damn, how do you beat Camellia?
I mean, the Matriarch was tough, but the Grand Madame is just insane.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users