Bundle of Holding bundles Asian story games

For the rest of your otaku life.
cosmo
Regular
Projects: | ZUKUNFT | Wayang Kulit - A Shadow Play (WIP version 0.1) |

Bundle of Holding bundles Asian story games

#1 Post by cosmo »

These are not Visual Novels. Please forgive me if I bump in a bit late. Only 24 hours to go until the bundle expires sadly!

The Super Asian Bundle Blast contains Pen & Paper RPGs that could be used also as inspiration for Ren'Py games I strongly believe :)
It contains a broad collection of different games - meant to be played in a group of players – but also just reading the ebooks will offer you lots of resources! – If you play them – even fun ^^

The content of the whole bundle would normally cost around US$ 110. You could get 4 of the games for $5 now at least. Or all for the threshold. 10% are meant to got to charity!
asianbundleblast.jpg
http://www.bundleofholding.com/
Super Asian Bundle Blast, our collection of twelve tabletop roleplaying games from Japan and Korea, or from talented designers who love Asian culture. These .PDF rulebooks present games based on manga, anime, or Asian mythology. A few draw on folk tales centuries old; most feel as new as the latest Shonen Jump. For just US$4.95, you get all four rulebooks in our core collection as DRM-free .PDFs:

Anima Prime: A game of steambots and megaswords in the vein of the Final Fantasy series.
Clover: Ben Lehman's charming game of the best five-year-old girl in the world.
Maid RPG: The first Japanese tabletop RPG ever translated into English -- a wild comedy game of maids serving their eccentric master.
Mecha: Chris Perrin's fast-moving game of simple and exciting robot combat.

And if you pay more than the threshold price you'll level up and receive our entire collection of eight bonus games:

Clover Holiday Special: Never before published and exclusive to this bundle, this new supplement for Clover (the game in our core collection) brings the world's best five-year-old girl into the holiday season.
Golden Sky Stories: Heartwarming tales, reminiscent of Miyazaki's My Neighbor Totoro, about magical animals in a rural Japanese village.
Kuro: Cubicle 7's game of unremitting Japanese horror, from the French team behind Qin: The Warring States.
Magicians: The tabletop RPG of Asian mythology with a magic system that uses the Korean language. That's right, playing this game teaches you Korean!
Mekayana: A Bollywood film supplement for Chris Perrin's Mecha (included in this bundle's core collection).
Monkey: Newt Newport's storytelling game of the Monkey King's Journey to the West.
Motobushido: Nathanael Phillip Cole's new game of motorcycle samurai heeding the call of the Highway.
Tokyo Brain Pop (aka Panty Explosion Perfect): The newly revised (and retitled) game of psychic Japanese schoolgirls at Atarashi High School.
I hope someone will catch some interest in these at least. I believe there are not only great games inside – but, as said above – also usable ideas and fun :D

Enjoy! :)
Last edited by cosmo on Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Project: Wayang Kulit - A Shadow Play
Status: First demo version "Proof of Concept" of my first project is out.

cosmo
Regular
Projects: | ZUKUNFT | Wayang Kulit - A Shadow Play (WIP version 0.1) |

Re: Bundle of Holding bundles Asian story games

#2 Post by cosmo »

hehe. I even forgot the link :D
http://www.bundleofholding.com/
Project: Wayang Kulit - A Shadow Play
Status: First demo version "Proof of Concept" of my first project is out.