- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1078
- Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:31 pm
- Projects: WtRF
- Organization: Harmonic Dreams
- IRC Nick: Rinima or Charlie
- Deviantart: Emlindes
- Location: England
2nd's.LinovaA wrote:Final Fantasy X for me. All day, every day.
- Posts: 388
- Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 6:22 pm
- Completed: EVOLVEd: Echoes of the Codex War. [ASH] The Seeds of Destruction
- Projects: One Night of [SNOW], Stained with Magic
- Deviantart: truefaiterman
- Location: Spain, and without bullfighting!
Maybe because I started with FF7, I still find the scenes very magical. It was the first FF with drastic improvement in graphics, maybe that's why too.
I've played the earlier FFs as well, and watched cutscenes for later FFs (for some reason, I couldn't get immersed in the other FFs)....
Which FF do you think has the highest replay value? I know I've replayed some ><
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 504
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:31 am
- Completed: Culina: Hands in the Kitchen, Culina: The Spirit of Cooking, Saving Zoey
- Projects: Love at the Laundromat
- Organization: Lakeview Interactive
- Deviantart: netravelr
- Location: USA
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:03 pm
- Projects: Misfits. Summon!
- Deviantart: WizzyGameMaster
Triple Triad is especially effective when it comes to making me lose my temper... Even though I love it.
X and X-2 would be tied for second. X-2 was the first one that I actually managed to beat. Even though few others seem to like it, it is still a favorite.
But then again, I have yet to play 7 & 13, which I hear are two of the best.
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:36 am
- Organization: "Glycerine" by Bush
- Location: Angel Grove, Japan
Those people are filthy liars.WizzyGameMaster wrote: But then again, I have yet to play 7 & 13, which I hear are two of the best.
I still have a fondness for FF8, it's been so long since I've played it though. Perhaps one day I'll have to live stream a play through and see if I'm remembering it through nostalgia tinted glasses.LRH wrote:I'm going with the unpopular opinion here... I adored 8. The graphics, for its time, on a console, were amazing, and it was my first exposure to JRPGs. Sure, Rinoa was irritating at best, and I got kind of sick of hot-headed Zell, and Seifer really needed to cut it out with the chicken-wuss insults, but in hindsight, I think that means I probably had a pretty good understanding of how Squall felt through the whole game.
But my favourite FF would be X. I loved the battle system, the story and all the emotions it made me feel!
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Thu May 14, 2015 2:15 am
- Projects: Aeris
- Tumblr: noctos
- Location: Norway
I also enjoyed FF... 12 I think it was. It was different and I liked the characters.
I couldn't get into FF10 because I didn't like Tidus and Yuna, I loooooved Wakka though, favourite character hands down.
FF9 was my first FF and I have a soft spot for it. FF7 is the only one I've actually finished.
I didn't like FF13 because it was so linear, I really wanted to like it but it wasn't for me.
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:33 am
- Completed: A New and Beautiful World [Ludum Dare 30], Lull [Ludum Dare 31], Palinurus [NaNoRenO 2015], Seeds of Sylvia [Secret Santa 2015], Fare Thee Well [NaNoRenO 2016]
- Projects: Republic of Stories
- Organization: Freelance
- Skype: electromancer2014
- Location: Chicago
IV just had something really unique about all the characters, that I can't quite get behind. Cecil's journey from being a Dark Night to becoming a Paladin, Kain's struggle with jealousy and redemption, it was all really great.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users