Ayakashi

For the rest of your otaku life.
yummy
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Suna to Majo

Ayakashi

#1 Post by yummy »

Roughly translated from the official website :
Since childhood, Kusaka Yuu always had a kinda strange power.
He could bend or move objects without touching them.
Without knowing the true form of his strength, he used it as a sleigh of hand to make some small pocket money.
One day, Yuu encountered a mysterious girl called Yoake Eimu.
At her contact, he learnt the existence of a fantastic force called "Ayakashi".
What will happen to them, who possess this power that lead them to an endless battle ?
I'm quite fond of the original OP theme, that you can download at a better quality here, plus the chara design is made by a drawer I like a lot.
The series seem quite interesting, since there is romance, comedy, fantasy, dark horror themes and school girl uniforms :)
I don't know how the pace will go on though.
The pilot will be released on the 15th (or 12) december in Japan on a cable network (AT-X).

There's also a trailer.

Chou

Re: Ayakashi

#2 Post by Chou »

*points at avatar* Ayakashi~~!! I'm so excited to see the first episode~ I've been waiting two years for an anime adaption for this game, haha x__x;; I immediately fell in love with the art style when I first saw it, and I absolutely adore the characters *^^*

I uploaded the second trailer today, by the way <3

DrakeNavarone
Veteran
Completed: see sig below
Projects: always; never not
Organization: Team BG

#3 Post by DrakeNavarone »

I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait. The game looked amazing, the demos are extremely impressive, the fights are beyond anything Fate has ever attempted, and this has been near the top of my "games I wish were translated" for a long time running now. So far it looks like an anime adaptation is the only real taste of the story that I'll get at this point, but it's more than enough for me. I was sooooooo excited when I first heard the news, and I'm just glad to have at least something Ayakashi related to enjoy. I will definitely, definitely be watching this one!!!
http://www.twitter.com/drakeynv
The Compendium of Drake:
Starlit Sky ~ Songs of Araiah ~ Mirai Imouto ~ Temple Glen ~ Fuyu no Tabi

yummy
Miko-Class Veteran

#4 Post by yummy »

Errata: the series are to be released on the 3rd december... They've already been aired!

I watched both episodes and... Wow!

The hero seems to have caused trouble in the past, so he's like some dark emo, with lots of angst.
On the other hand, one of the heroines, Yume, is the girl of my dreams !
School uniform, beautiful eyes, middle short hair... Erm !

The animation is of good quality and the voice acting really convincing.
Be prepared for the action scenes though, they're really gore (even after they made it less gore than in the game).
If you've made it through Higurashi no naku koro ni, you're immune to the action scenes ^^

yummy
Miko-Class Veteran

#5 Post by yummy »

Well, with the pilot released, they re planned the series for the 6th~10th January (airing in various places in Japan).

Then the OP single (Cloudier Sky, by 彩音) is planned for the 25th January.
The ED single (Kagari, by KAORI) is planned for the 27th January.

According to the mensual magazine "Gekkan Magazine Z" from Kodansha, there's also a manga version.

So I'm curious too if they'll make their latest game into anime too... It's so cute :D