E3 Conference 2015

For the rest of your otaku life.
Laluune
Regular

E3 Conference 2015

#1 Post by Laluune »

Cause all the awesome games coming out need to be talked about!

What are you excited for?
What stood out for you?
Anything else.

What stood out for me was the Sony presentation, so many awesome games came out of it! It's a good time to own a PS4 :D I thought Shemue 3's kickstarter being announced was odd, but a good marketing ploy.

I'm excited for Uncharted 4, The Last Guardian, FF7 remake (obvs), Deus Ex: Mankind, Kingdom Hearts 3, Fire Emblem Fates, Genei Ibun Roku #FE, Yokai Watch.

Oh dear there's so many, my money pocket ;.;

I thought Hitman, Mirror's Edge Catalyst, Batman, and Star Wars Battlefront also looked super cool, though I'm not familiar with their series.

You can view the E3 round up here - http://www.e3expo.com

Kailoto
Veteran
Completed: No VNs, but a few novels. :D
Projects: Artificial, Seven Deaths (inactive)

Re: E3 Conference 2015

#2 Post by Kailoto »

Shenmue 3 took the cake for sure. Bethesda's conference was solid, and the Mother translation announcement was great. And lest we forget about Squeenix, the FFVII remake that they trolled us with last year.

Oh, and the weird but nonetheless funny Nintendo puppet show:
Things I've Written:
Sakura (Novel, Self Published, 80,000+ words)
City and Girl (Novel, First Draft, 70,000+ words)
Loka (Novel, Third Draft, 120,000+ words)

A layabout writer and programmer with lots of problems and even more ideas. Hyped for Persona 5.

Laiska
Veteran
Completed: Queen At Arms, Cerulean, The Shadows That Run Alongside Our Car, Vicarwissen
Projects: Caramel Mokaccino
Tumblr: minesweeperaddict
Deviantart: koyoba

#3 Post by Laiska »

NieR New!

SundownKid
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: Icebound, Selenon Rising Ep. 1-2
Projects: Selenon Rising Ep. 3-4
Organization: Fastermind Games
Deviantart: sundownkid

#4 Post by SundownKid »

Excited for: NiER 2, Dark Souls 3, Fire Emblem Fates, FFVII remake and Mirrors Edge 2 as well I guess.

Sony pretty much blew everyone away though. The only thing that really came close was the Dark Souls 3 reveal, even if that was leaked a while in advance (and people aren't quite as hyped for it considering the disappointment of Dark Souls 2 but I am still excited to play more Dark Souls).

I also hope they release PC versions of Shenmue 1 and 2 to go along with 3. I want to play the series now that 3 is coming, so this would be the perfect time. I mean, they did it with Sonic Adventure and Crazy Taxi.

Microsoft's conference was mediocre at best. Nintendo's was just plain dismal for the Wii U, in terms of the big first party games people were expecting.