What was the funniest anime / manga moment for you?

For the rest of your otaku life.
Fabricio

What was the funniest anime / manga moment for you?

#1 Post by Fabricio »

For me the funniest anime moment was when Kakashi put his fingerings into Naruto's *** and fired him up :lol:

funny anime pictures loony humor

Chuuchun

Re: What was the funniest anime / manga moment for you?

#2 Post by Chuuchun »

I almost cried when I saw that. There are just too many great moments, but my favourite right now probably has to be Shinoa telling Yuu to go have sex in Owari no Seraph:

Kia
Eileen-Class Veteran
Deviantart: KiaAzad
Discord: Kia#6810

#3 Post by Kia »

Gintama episode 71
Untitled-1.jpg
Fenis monjaa....
Gintama had many great moments but this one is the first scene I remember when I hear gintama.

Qlara
Regular
Completed: Carmilla
itch: visualgothic

#4 Post by Qlara »

Bungou Stray Dogs
Episode 9:
Protagonist wonders why his agency senpai Dazai hasn't shown up to work. Nobody else gives a damn, assuming Dazai is (unsuccessfully as usual) attempting suicide somewhere and will be fine.
In fact, however, Dazai has been kidnapped by the antagonist organization, the Port Mafia.
Episode 10:
We join Dazai in captivitity. By the end of the episode, he heroically manages to escape the grip of the Port Mafia.
Episode 11:
Back at the agency, we join the protagonist as he solves one of his first cases for the agency. We (the viewers) and the characters have completely forgotten Dazai.
The credits roll...
dazai.png

Aniknk
Regular

#5 Post by Aniknk »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTTbgsIs3C8

Petanko Seitokai no Ichizon. I was watching so much better comedies, but this one moment from serie I can remember well.
I wish I had an talent to do graphics. Or any other talents. But you know what they talking about people without any talents, they have a big pe***es. No wait. They talk so about people with big feets...

izanami
Regular
Completed: un/FRAGMENT.
Projects: Minami,
Organization: Izakiko Paradox
itch: izakikoparadox
Discord: ragyuo

#6 Post by izanami »

Qlara wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:04 am Bungou Stray Dogs
Episode 9:
Protagonist wonders why his agency senpai Dazai hasn't shown up to work. Nobody else gives a damn, assuming Dazai is (unsuccessfully as usual) attempting suicide somewhere and will be fine.
In fact, however, Dazai has been kidnapped by the antagonist organization, the Port Mafia.
Episode 10:
We join Dazai in captivitity. By the end of the episode, he heroically manages to escape the grip of the Port Mafia.
Episode 11:
Back at the agency, we join the protagonist as he solves one of his first cases for the agency. We (the viewers) and the characters have completely forgotten Dazai.
The credits roll...
dazai.png
I remember that and I was on the floor the whole time!! Literally no one ever cared LMAO

izanami
Regular
Completed: un/FRAGMENT.
Projects: Minami,
Organization: Izakiko Paradox
itch: izakikoparadox
Discord: ragyuo

#7 Post by izanami »

Literally every konosuba moment.

My favorite one of all was when in the movie, kazuma was getting sexually assaulted twice!! LMAO the poor screams from that man

Dr Gerald Ravenpie

#8 Post by Dr Gerald Ravenpie »

OK, mine is so silly that it nearly shames me telling it. Nearly.

In one chapter of Azumanga Daioh, one of the main characters (Tomo Takino, maybe?) convices the rest of the homeroom that, as veteran students, they have the right to have lunch whenever they want, so they start doing it during classes time. So Kimura-sensei enters, see everyone is eating and thinks 'Oh, lunch time already?' and walks back (literally!, he walks backwards to the faculty room on the other side of the building!) and starts having luch himself. Then, he sees everyone is looking at him funny, checks the clock...and sees its 11:00. His reaction made laugh so loud that I have to stop watching, and yes, my sides were killing my after that. As in 'I have to lay down for a moment to recover'.

Seram

#9 Post by Seram »

Qlara wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:04 am Bungou Stray Dogs
Episode 9:
Episode 10:
Episode 11:
The credits roll...
dazai.png
I love this one! When I first started watching this I didn't really get it but after a few eps I couldn't stop