#renpy Minecraft Server

For the rest of your otaku life.
SparkyRailgun
Regular
IRC Nick: SparkyRailgun

#renpy Minecraft Server

#1 Post by SparkyRailgun »

Hi all, after some discussion I decided to set up a Minecraft server for #renpy. While it's created primarily for #renpy IRC users, everyone on LSF is more than welcome to come and play!

The only requirement I have for you is to drop into the IRC (#renpy on Freenode). It's a great place to hang out and chat with like-minded individuals about Visual Novel development, support and everything else under the sun. You will need to provide me (SparkyRailgun) with your username (preferably in private) so I can add you to the whitelist, at which point I will provide you with the server IP. Let me stress that #renpy IRC is for Ren'Py in general, not this server, so please try to respect that. I should also mention that while I like to style it as the #renpy MC server, it is completely unofficial and not supported by Tom in any way.

We are running Vanilla 1.8.8.

Teasisters
Regular

Re: #renpy Minecraft Server

#2 Post by Teasisters »

SparkyRailgun wrote:Hi all, after some discussion I decided to set up a Minecraft server for #renpy. While it's created primarily for #renpy IRC users, everyone on LSF is more than welcome to come and play!

The only requirement I have for you is to drop into the IRC (#renpy on Freenode). It's a great place to hang out and chat with like-minded individuals about Visual Novel development, support and everything else under the sun. You will need to provide me (SparkyRailgun) with your username (preferably in private) so I can add you to the whitelist, at which point I will provide you with the server IP. Let me stress that #renpy IRC is for Ren'Py in general, not this server, so please try to respect that. I should also mention that while I like to style it as the #renpy MC server, it is completely unofficial and not supported by Tom in any way.

We are running Vanilla 1.8.8.
Apparently, I haven't been on MineCraft for forever! Feeling a bit too young for it. But this might actually motivate me to play again.

TrickWithAKnife
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Rika
Organization: Solo (for now)
IRC Nick: Trick

Re: #renpy Minecraft Server

#3 Post by TrickWithAKnife »

The server really is great, but we need more people. Drop by #renpy so you can be white listed and given the IP.

I need more victims participants for the super secret gauntlet/dungeon.
"We must teach them through the tools with which they are comfortable."
The #renpy IRC channel is a great place to chat with other devs. Due to the nature of IRC and timezone differences, people probably won't reply right away.

If you'd like to view or use any code from my VN PM me. All code is freely available without restriction, but also without warranty or (much) support.