[League of Legends] Sunbridge Cup (Season 1)

For the rest of your otaku life.
SBG_Eric
Regular
Completed: Warhammer 40K (non-commercial MTG set), Tales of Symphonia (non-commercial MTG set)
Projects: Galactic Domain, Dragonfish Racers, *A Yet Unnamed Miniatures Wargame*
Organization: Sunbridge Games LLC
IRC Nick: SBG_Eric

[League of Legends] Sunbridge Cup (Season 1)

#1 Post by SBG_Eric »

Hey all, SBG_Eric here with some fun news!

While I may be SWAMPED in job hunt work, and in dire need of a weekend to finish contracts for my Visual Novel project, I DO have the time to bring you all news of the new League of Legends tournament I've organized! I just got word that this was a go, so I'm just as excited as I hope everyone reading this is!

The tournaments webpage is here: http://binarybeast.com/xLoL1510069#info

Everything you could need is on that webpage, including tournament signups, but here's the basic info for those who may be interested.

Game: League of Legends
Tournament: Groups to Single Elimination
Start Date: 11/07/2015 (If Full)
Teams: 16
Members per Team: 5 (mandatory) Members, 1 (optional) Sub

There will be 1 game from each block every week, with matches being held on Saturdays. All matches begin at 10:00 AM EST and team captains must check in by 9:30 AM if their team is playing that day. Each game will be given a single spectator, who will watch and record the game. Replays will be uploaded to the Binary Beast webpage after each week's games are finished and will be open for download. Teams that make it past the Block section will receive an invite to the planned follow-up tournament.
Sunbridge Games Projects
Visual Novel Project (Pre-Dev): http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 60&t=33087
- Seeking Writer (5% per scenario) [1 Scenarios Remaining]

Galactic Domain (Post-Dev/Testing) & Dragonfish Racers (In-Dev): Projects on Hold // Require Artist(s)

Other projects TBA: 2+

Fantasy/Play-or-Die Light Novel (Outline/Drafting)

SBG_Eric
Regular
Completed: Warhammer 40K (non-commercial MTG set), Tales of Symphonia (non-commercial MTG set)
Projects: Galactic Domain, Dragonfish Racers, *A Yet Unnamed Miniatures Wargame*
Organization: Sunbridge Games LLC
IRC Nick: SBG_Eric

Re: [League of Legends] Sunbridge Cup (Season 1)

#2 Post by SBG_Eric »

Currently there are 14/16 team slots remaining.

We also have 2 shoutcasters, Novem & Burn0ut, who will be shoutcasting the matches. I am also currently looking for 2 additional shoutcasters to cover the rest of the games.
Sunbridge Games Projects
Visual Novel Project (Pre-Dev): http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 60&t=33087
- Seeking Writer (5% per scenario) [1 Scenarios Remaining]

Galactic Domain (Post-Dev/Testing) & Dragonfish Racers (In-Dev): Projects on Hold // Require Artist(s)

Other projects TBA: 2+

Fantasy/Play-or-Die Light Novel (Outline/Drafting)