Ace attorney pheonix wright

For the rest of your otaku life.
LadyOfGatsby
Veteran
Projects: Ethereal Creatures

Ace attorney pheonix wright

#1 Post by LadyOfGatsby »

The best news ever I found from crunchy roll. I can't believe it but the ace attorney game series is finally turning into an anime. Took Capcom long enough...Here's hoping they don't screw this up.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2 ... 6-in-japan
ImageImage

SundownKid
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: Icebound, Selenon Rising Ep. 1-2
Projects: Selenon Rising Ep. 3-4
Organization: Fastermind Games
Deviantart: sundownkid

Re: Ace attorney pheonix wright

#2 Post by SundownKid »

It's too bad that it will probably be an adaptation. It's the same problem as the Danganronpa anime, ultimately it ends up being a less detailed version of the original game. Would be nice if it was some kind of totally new case so it would be more interesting to people who have already beaten the series.

LadyOfGatsby
Veteran
Projects: Ethereal Creatures

Re: Ace attorney pheonix wright

#3 Post by LadyOfGatsby »

SundownKid wrote:It's too bad that it will probably be an adaptation. It's the same problem as the Danganronpa anime, ultimately it ends up being a less detailed version of the original game. Would be nice if it was some kind of totally new case so it would be more interesting to people who have already beaten the series.
I agree. It's for that reason that I am worried. Although I think it would make a great adaption, I'm also wondering how they plan to tackle each case, making it the same or such as length and all. All the details would probably not be there like the game version which is a little disappointing.
ImageImage