Aznv TV & radio

For the rest of your otaku life.
BlackSpider
Regular

Aznv TV & radio

#1 Post by BlackSpider »

Here's something for all those who want to learn Japanese. Usually there are 3 movies and 1 radio channel up all the time. All movies are in Asian (most of the time it's Japanese, but there are also Chinese and Korean movies) with English subtitles. You'll need WinAmp 5.08 and an internet connection of 1Mbps (preferably - but observing the stream speed I noticed it's never higher than 600kbps) to tune in for the movies, but a 64kbps connection should do for Aznv radio. Oh and btw, don't spend too much time watching Aznv instead of making ren'ai games ;).

http://www.aznv.net/

Sai
Winged Hybrid

#2 Post by Sai »

Thanks for the tip
Only got 512kb here though but will probably give it a try sometime....

This online radio station I know of is pretty good because they play the latest music from Japan on their Hardcore J channel and update weekly... and during weekends (I think it was weekends anyway) they do a Top 40 Music Countdown/Charts based on current charts in Japan I believe. So it's interesting to see what's currently popular in Japan and to hear some new artists.
There's also an anime channel too.
Only drawback is the adverts. But that's how alot of radio usually is...

(links for the channels are on the top left, only the white ones are free)

http://animehardcore.gamesquad.net/

#3 Post by Guest »

Thanks Sai, I updated my bookmarks :). As for aznV it's difficult to tune in since the servers are almost always full :(.

BlackSpider
Regular

#4 Post by BlackSpider »

That guest was me. I forgot to login for the first time :oops:.