Fighting game stratigies

For the rest of your otaku life.
shadosa

Fighting game stratigies

#1 Post by shadosa »

I thought I might want to start an area to talk about stratigies for guilty Gear XX Reload (*or any other fighting game for that matter.*) Since I play Fighting games way too much :roll: , I wanted to see if there is really anybody out there who knows about as much or more than I do. So go ahead and start posting those combo moves and other techniques that you may know!!!
darkness is the way of the light. everyone goes to the darkness after awhile. Why not sooner.
The sword waits for no man and no time. I will be bested but not by you and not now
shadosa

darkknight
Veteran

#2 Post by darkknight »

fighting style games are not really my thing...I am a rpg person myself...Well i did just finish God of War...Wait thats not fighting....
If one man speaks out in a crowd against everyones opinion...Who will be remembered? The one who spoke his mind, or the millions that spoke against him....

shadosa

well.....

#3 Post by shadosa »

I'm kinda rpg fan myself However I try to be a jack of all trades. :D I just really wanted to see if there are people here willing to share techniques or combos they know. I will also be sharing my knowledge on the subject. maybe we can start an rpg thing or something like that to express certain stratigies on beating rpg games like final fantasy or chrono trigger. Also you can brag about it if you want
darkness is the way of the light. everyone goes to the darkness after awhile. Why not sooner.
The sword waits for no man and no time. I will be bested but not by you and not now
shadosa