Animes you just can't stand

For the rest of your otaku life.
Jake
Support Hero

Re: Animes you just can't stand

#91 Post by Jake »

LVUER wrote:I don't really agree if Shin-chan is for kids (only), considering how blatant its content is...
I've not seen the series in question, but there's a huge difference between 'immature' and 'for kids'...
Server error: user 'Jake' not found

majes
Projects: NaNoRenO Game

#92 Post by majes »

The only anime I've watched that I just could not bring myself to finish was 2x2 Shinobuden. Unfunny gags, unappealing ecchi elements and downright creepy side-characters (a perverted version of the Wal-Mart logo) all turned me off.

Aurelia-Aurora
Regular
Projects: Learning Japanese VN

#93 Post by Aurelia-Aurora »

Bobobobobobobobobobo... however many BOs it has! It's stupid and annoys me.
Keroro Gunso. I can't stand it for some reason. Don't know why.
Sailor Moon. Seriously, what's so great about it?
Bleach. See above.
Inuyasha. See above the above.
Pokemon. See above the above the above. Digimon was OK, but Ash is just too annoying to like. That and that god darned Pikachu. PIKA PIKA.
Currently Working On One (1) Game
Story: 100%
Sprites: 25%
Script: 17%
Programming: 0%
Characters: 95%
Event CGs: 0%
Backgrounds: 0%

Shadios
Regular
Projects: Our Hearts, Your Days

#94 Post by Shadios »

Bobobobobobobo: See Above

Sailor Moon: See Above
Our Hearts, Your Days
A story of love, a story of acceptance and a story of rememberance like no other....
1st Demo Release Date: December 2011/Janurary 2012
Main Release Date: Late 2012

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#95 Post by LVUER »

I agree with the Bobobo... (add amount of boo as you see fit), but I like the rest. I guess it's all just a matter of personal preferences.
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

yukiotome
Projects: St.Rahasya Academy's Student Council's Secret

#96 Post by yukiotome »

1. school days-educational(lesson bout life the charas learned about not how to be "h"). The ending is too much
they ended up killing one another
i throw my dvd i've even paid d shipment becuz of dat.
2. i'm in love with my sister-an anime movie. incest, and..... smut. I feel gross with those yoru and his lil sis.
3. one piece- i get the gitz that every arc is somehow repetitive.
4.Dragonball Series- i hate those super bulk muscles and like one piece, i felt that this is way too repetitive and i hated it even more when a local network in our place keeps on repetively replays dragonball i can spit blood!....... i like gohan though^^
5. Shuffle!- Worst! I can't believe i bought a stupid anime that is so ecchi.... this is the reason i started hating harem anime.
6. Fushigi Yuugi- Aa~ I dunno if someone would agree with me but i really hated this! almost all my fave charas died(i.e. Hotohori, Nuriko and the twins, amiboshi and suboshi) gud thing tasuki and chichiri lived. I even hated that stupid gluttonous good for nothing main charas, tamahome and miaka.....I'm so sorry to their fans..... but i they seriously pissed me off.
7. .hack//sign-i didn't get the story. this is the only.hack// series i've watched.
8. Kaikan Phrase-i was seriously madly in love with the manga but when i saw the art in anime i was like...."SAKUYA TURNED INTO A FROG!!!!!" i would even choose the DS game's art better than the anime......

sorry for the long list.... its even more but i'll probably end up filling the whole page......
mada mada dazzo~ reborn!

linkdragon0
Veteran
Projects: ILoMG, Nomads

#97 Post by linkdragon0 »

I thought Akane-iro was just a stupid excuse to gather all my favorite female seiyuu.

Akane-iro, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach... I think that's all of them. Those are all my least favorite anime, the last three I cannot stand.
My handle is Shoe, please use it if you prefer.

International League of Magical Girls
Story: 60%
Script: 15%
Art: 33.33%
Music: 0.002%
Comedy: <9000%

Nanashiko
Regular

#98 Post by Nanashiko »

I thought the twist at the end of Akaneiro ni Somaru Saka was good but the pacing and the characters just really were blah so I over all hated the series.

Naruto. It was all right at first, though slowly I just lost interest. Now I am just really hate it.
I am pretty sure I am the only person who loathed the second half of Toradora. I actually loved the first half but the second half just really sucked. I knew it was going to end that way though I still hoped. Not to mention they left two of their better characters really unexplained. I am just tired of these abusive Tsundere relationships. I just don't see how any one can find that a good character. I want to slap most of them from day one usually.

IceD
Veteran

#99 Post by IceD »

Naruto, Naruto, Naruto...

The anime was funny and quite interesting through first 10-20 episodes, but then I slowly lost interest. And I don't know where all the fanboys & fangirls of this anime come from. I started to hate it because of the stupid fanbase (no offense, guys). There were loads of better works incpororating similiar elements (Ninja Scroll for example, which is still a mediocre anime) Though, I still like some of the characters (especially Jirayia :D ) - they could make an interesting addition to stories set in similiar realms.

Other than that...

I watched Tsubasa Chronicles. First series were nice, but I must admit it's the first piece from Clamp that didn't suit me. I watched everything, but half through first series I just had this strange felling "what's this show all about, really?". I just have this in mind, that our ladies from Clamp screwed up something that could be a really good & entertaining story if told from a bit different perspective and on different terms. Other than that - I don't hate it. The hero couple is a really nice contra to all different anime couples :o Though, I think I'll never finish the second series and reading from what other people do say about it, I'm not the only one person who fells strange about it...

Now, as I look back I also fell funny about Yattaman xD I watched it alot when I was a small brat and liked it but nowadays, I just think it was a really silly/incomprehensible series with an absurd story plot (but It worked, it worked! :) ) and even more idiotic characters and robot designs :) From our POV, it looked like a series for kids (silly & stupid, funny looking robots, idiotic themes) but those ecchi elements and glimpses of more serious stuff from here and there make it an anime which is hard to tell for who it was really aimed at (maybe childish adults? :lol: )

LVUER
King of Lolies

#100 Post by LVUER »

Naruto manga is far better than the anime counterpart. I also hate Naruto anime but absolutely love the manga. You like Jiraiya?...
too bad he's dead, isn't he? I also kinda like him
I don't know why but I don't like Yatterman (I used to like Yatterman 2, but not now). I hear that it's quite popular... but I still couldn't like it...
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account

Alfabusa
Projects: Golden Blood

#101 Post by Alfabusa »

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Full Metal Alchemist, and most mecha animes
... Except Gurren Lagann...

linkdragon0
Veteran
Projects: ILoMG, Nomads

#102 Post by linkdragon0 »

Alfabusa wrote:Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Full Metal Alchemist, and most mecha animes
... Except Gurren Lagann...
Quoted for truth. I agree completely.
My handle is Shoe, please use it if you prefer.

International League of Magical Girls
Story: 60%
Script: 15%
Art: 33.33%
Music: 0.002%
Comedy: <9000%

LVUER
King of Lolies

#103 Post by LVUER »

But I like Full Metal Panic 1 and FMP Fumoffu (don't really like the second raid though).

DeviantArt Account

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#104 Post by azureXtwilight »

Ah, Guren Lagann. The whole anime is nice but the ending just broke my heart.

Gimme back Kamina, dammit! :P

Alfabusa
Projects: Golden Blood

#105 Post by Alfabusa »

azureXtwilight wrote:Ah, Guren Lagann. The whole anime is nice but the ending just broke my heart.

Gimme back Kamina, dammit! :P
In my opinion the ending was just ... Unfair <_>
Simon DESERVED Nia (That was her name, right?). He DESERVED a good ending.
But nope! Those bastardized creators of the serie was like "Screw the main character and all of his suffering until now, LET'S MAKE HIM SUFFER EVEN MOAAAR!~"

But on the other hand, it was atleast a original idea for an ending, so I guess it's alright... :P
-Insert funny and creative Signature text HERE!-