#16 Post by Blue Lemma »

Beta wrote:hmm... 375? (wild guess)
The answer is 366 :D Pretty close!

It's still hard to believe =:- x

F.I.A
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Winter Shard, EVE, Hyperion

#17 Post by F.I.A »

I will admit I had been reading around 250 books(Owns a small part, rents the major part.), so I am quite surprised that someone owns around 300 copies. Like, he can surely start a comic book rental shop as well.

Well, it is never a bad thing to have more mangas, aside from eating up spaces. :lol:

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#18 Post by mikey »

Well, I definitely don't fit in here. I have 5 or 6 books from the You're Under Arrest series, in German, they're a nice read, lots of independent ministories with gunfights and car chases... but apart from that, nothing. BTW, a manga book is an excellent shock absorbing cushion for your hard drive ^_^ (yeah, a sad end for Miyuki & Natsumi)

rioka
Royal Manga Tutor
Completed: Amgine Park, Garden Society: Kykuit, Metropolitan Blues (art)

#19 Post by rioka »

Surprisingly enough, I don't have many graphic novels... just 2, I think. O_O I do have tons of books though... <.<' ^_^

Glasskitten
Regular
Completed: I confess to nothing! \(>o<)/

#20 Post by Glasskitten »

Wah, I only have three graphic novels, including the one made by Americans! Can I rent some from Blue Lemma and Py'Tom to reach my otaku quota?
Grand list of things not officially canceled:
Salt -- the heartwarming story of brain-eating space worms
Tangent -- an epic poem and/or novel about a borderline-autistic Martian imp and her relationship with God
Kittens of the Darned -- a grimdark soap opera about sexy catgirls (Indefinitely postponed until I learn to draw and color realistically)
The Other Mary -- the most perfect fic about the most perfect Mary Sue EVER
Rockheart -- a short story about a monster who kills everyone
Corrupted -- a completely different short story about a monster who kills everyone (late Worst Visual Novel Ever)
Checkpoint 36a -- the transcription of a short multi-ending dream about time travel and undead schoolgirls
In Which the Princess is Kidnapped -- an entry in the "ordinary girl ends up in an alien universe and tries to save it" genre
Pictogram Scramble: Magical Friendship Bunny Ivy -- a Flash game about a magical girl making friends (Indefinitely postponed until I learn how friendship works)

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#21 Post by Blue Lemma »

Maybe there should be a game - Win Blue Lemma's Manga 8)

Kind of like Win Ben Stein's Money. Some of the manga *was* purchased for prizes and haven't even been read, though. I think I will finally give those away for the Shoujo Attack! Level Editor contest :wink:

Sai
Winged Hybrid

#22 Post by Sai »

I think I have about 137. (And growing! :P)
I also have a bunch of old single issues that I got in a sale, from back when Graphic Novels were uncommon here (sure am glad that Graphic Novels have trounced single issues, easier to keep up with). :)
And quite a lot of anime magazines and a few Japanese comic anthologies.